Chp 12

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the one of the most beautiful sight inthe world which was taehyung sleeping besides me looking all soft and cuddly at the time .He had his arm wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my chest. Everytime i see taehyung i feel what did i do to deserve a person like taehyung in my life. Carefully i removed his hand from my waist and laid his head gently on the pillow. He stirred in his sleep and cracked open his eyes.

"Jungkook..?" He said sleepily.

"Tae go to sleep its only 6. I have some important work to sort out so im leaving early..." he nodded and went back to sleep. I took my clothes and got ready. I kissed one last time on taehyungs lips and left the home. 

I reached our basement where my men had carried that man yesterday. I saw yoongi come out with pissed off look.

"Jungkook he is not opening his damn mouth!! Even i threatened to kill him but it was of no use. I have a huge doubt that he works for siwon" He said with anger in his voice.

"I will see it....." i said and entered the room. I saw that his face was covered in bruises and busted lips. I went towards him and sat down on the chair. I ordered  everyone to go out except namjoon and hoseok. 

"Lets start with an easy question tell me what is your name??" I asked him .

He rolled his eyes and started playing with his fingers. This man was f**king testing my patience.

"I think i asked you something...." i said grabbing his face.

"Jeon i also think i told your dogs that im not gonna tell you anything even if you kill me..." he said .

I punched him on the face and grabbed him by hair.

"Tell me when im asking you nicely . I have my other ways of asking too"

"Oh my god i feel so scared right now!! Try how much you wanna threaten me but im not gonna tell you a s**t" he said mockingly.

I threw from the chair and kicked him.

 

"so mr whatever-your-name-is tell me who sent you here???" i asked him again while kneeling down to his level.

 

"Jeon you should better check your memory, as i told earlier im not gonna tell you anything....!" he said with smirk on his face.

 I punched him nth time in this day he groaned in pain but didnt give up with his stubborn act.

 

"You have two options 1) open your mouth 2) die. Now choice is yours..." 

 

"i rather die than to open mouth..." he said in the challenging tone. This man is wishing for his death. I was about to remove the gun from my pocket i felt someone holding my wrist. i turned around and saw it was hoseok.

 

"Jungkook dont kill him we still need this guy...." he said.

 

"Thats right kookie you cant kill me....you still need to find out whom i work for keeping your taetae safe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter