Chp 24

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right now im standing in the front of basement which siwon had kept taehyung. I entered the basement which was dark and eerily silent . I kept walking inside and suddenly i was pushed to the ground from behind before i can do anything those people started to throw kicks punches everywhere on my body. 

Siwon and his infamous cowardly games . Taking a chance i started to attack them. I kept fighting until i heard a voice. 

"Boys that's not how you treat the visitors...."

I turned aroind and saw it was no other than Choi Siwon who was smriking evilly at me. 

"Siwon where is taehyung..." i asked him through gritted teeth. 

He just laughed and said, 

"Impatient arent we??"

"Siwon dont ing play with me just leave taehyung and sort out this after "

"Not so soon jeon boy......let's have little bit of fun before that "

"Siwon dont test my patience just leave taehyung...."

"Aren't you whipped for your husband...."

"SIWON"

"I will but before i have a surprise gift for you...." he said.

"Come here!!!!" Siwon called out to him.

And park jimin wearing his evil smirk came into the view. This isnt the jimin who is taehyung's best friend he is a evil version of him. This isnt the Park Jimin we knew. 

"Jungkook did you like your surprise!!!!" Jimin asked with fake enthusiastic voice.

"Of course he loved it. See that look on his face!!!!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Jimin why the are you doing this!!!!!" He just rolled his eyes and said,

"Jeon have some patience.  It wouldn't make sense if i say it right now. Im gonna make you realise your crime when you are no your death bed. I want you to die with those horrifying memories play before your eyes when close your eyes for the last time...."

"Jimin taehyung is your best friend. You are like a family to him!!!! Didn't you think what will happen to him when he will see you here!!!!" I shouted at jimin who had bored expression on his face. "I stopped caring for taehyung the moment i came to know you were person who killed him!!!!"

"Who are you talking about??!!!"

"You will understandsoon Jeon. Until then relieve your lovey dovey moments with your taetae....." he said smugly. 

"Dont you dare to do anything to taehyung!!!!!"

"Oohhh still care for your  husband when you are practically going to die next minute. Whipped arent we?" Jimin said. 

"Okay jeon i will grant you your last wish..." he said with smirk. 

"Boys get him....!!" He ordered his men who disappered in the room.

After some moments those brought taehyung in the hall we were who had a arm protectively wrapped around his belly and looking around curiously. Once his eyes fell on me he breathed in relief and waddled his way towards me. Once he came closer to me he practically collasped in my arms started sobbing. 

"Jungkook im scared. What are they gonna do to us..." he sobbed on chest. I kissed forehead and ran a soothing hand on his  back. 

"Tae I'm here they wont do anything to you. Just be calm okay? You trust me right?" I felt him nod his head 

"See this jimin a real life drama!!!" 

Hearing jimin's name taehyung snapped his head towards siwon and widened his eyes in shock. 

"J-j-jiminie??? What are you doing here??" 

"Hello taetae what a place to meet???" Jimin said with smirk. 

Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Jungkook tell me jimin isnt the one doing this!!!! Please kook tell me!!!" He said with tears rolling down his face. My heart breaks looking at taehyung's face my baby didnt deserve this nor did yoongi. 

"Im sorry tae but this is truth..." i said and taehyung's face crumpled down in sobs.

"Can you people stop with emotional drama this getting too much" jimin said while rolling his eyes.

"Jimin why are you doing this? ?!! Please stop it!!! Tell me this is some sick joke!!! Please jimjam!!!" Taehyung he literally begged to jimin. I held him close and tried calm him down.

"So jungkook your time is over...." siwon said and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter