Chp 15

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 5 months in into taehyungs pregnancy and thank god that everything is still going smoothly till now. Taehyungs tummy has got bigger and i swear he looks like cute and cuddly teddy. He has those weird fod cravings and horrible mood swings, like hell once  he even threatened to kill me  for eating his mango flavoured pudding...!!!

 

 Today we have doctors appointment for regular check up and finding the gender of the baby.

Right now we are waiting in the hospitals lobby for our appointment . Taehyung was jumping in his seat due to exicitement of finding the gender of the baby.

After waiting for almost 10 mins we were called inside. As we entered taehyung was engulfed in hug by no  other than Jin.

"Ohhh my tae you became so big. You look so cute...!!!" Jin exclaimed and pinched taehyungs cheeks.

"Hyung~~"  tae whined and pouted like a baby. 

"Come on tae lets find out whether im going to have niece or a nephew..." jin said and took him towards the bed.

I helped taehyung to climb on the bed as the baby inside was becoming heavy.

He laid down on the bed and pulled up his shirt to expose his swollen stomach. I held his hand when jin started the procedure.

"Tae its gonna be cold..." jin said and smeared that gel on taehyungs belly. He hissed at the cold substance  when came to contact with his skin. Jin held some wand like thing in his hand which was connected to the screen where the baby can be seen. He started moving it across taehyungs belly until he stopped.

"Ahhhh~~ i could see it. Jungkook and tae look here this your baby" he said and pointed towards the screen where the baby was seen. He looked closely and a big smile formed on his lips.

"ITS A BOY!!!!!! Im going to have a nephew!!!!" Jin exclaimed cheerfully.

 From the corner of the eyes i saw tears which were surely happy tears running down taehyungs face. I gently wiped the tears from the taehyungs face and kissed his lips.

"Kookie we are going to have a son!!!" He said with tears still running down his face.

"Yes baby...i love you. Im so happy.Thank you for giving me such a beautiful gift ." i said and kissed him.  

"I love you too kookie...."

Jin cleared his throat and gained our attention.

"You van carry this later . Now listen what im saying . So i checked on the baby. He is healthy and growing perfectly. Tae keep taking your meds without fail  and jungkook see if he eats only healthy food and no junk food. Okay?" We both nodded.

"Im so happy tae!!!! I cant believe im going to be a uncle in 4 months!!!!" He said and hugged lightly. 

We kept chatting and eventually left after 30 mins.

I was preparing the lunch for taehyung until my phone rang. It was hoseok.

"Yes Hobi?"

"Jungkook you need to come over and see this...."

"What are you talking about??"

"I cant tell you over the phone. You must come here and see it yourself. It is quite serious" 

"Okay im coming....." and i hung up the call. It must something really serious because it one of the rarest times when hoseok is serious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter