Chp 1

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right now I'm standing In front of mirror adjusting my tuxedo. Today I'm getting married to mafia leader and love of my life Jeon jungkook . Our meeting was kind of cliche. I used to own a cafe and it was the place were I first jungkook aka my cookie bunny.

*flashback*

It was already past 11 and also the closing time for the cafe. I was cleaning the cafe floor until I heard the bell at the jingle . I was surprised that someone was visiting the cafe at this odd time. I saw a man who was wearing a black dress shirt and black slacks with jacket of same shade in his hand that man was handsome and hot. I couldn't help but stare at him. He had sharp jawline, pointed nose, plump lips , body built as some Greek god...... my train of thoughts were broken when that handsome man cleared . When I paid to attention to him i saw him smirking at me and at that moment I felt there was increase in temperature in the cafe. I gathered myself and asked for his order.

" Welcome to the Cafe Cypher, sir. What would you like to order??"

" one black coffee please... " he said and went to sit in the booth which diagonal to the counter.

Damn man his voice was sweet as honey.... I could listen to this voice 24/7. I started to make his order. While making his coffee I could feel gaze burning through my forehead. I turned around and saw that handsome man staring with such a intensity that if were a ice I would have melted and evaporated by now. I turned back to my work trying to concentrate on the order with his burning gaze on me. I swear I look like a tomato right now. As soon as I finished his order I took the cup to the he was sitting in. I saw that now he was working on his phone and there was something shiny thing peeking out of his jacket as I saw it closely I felt a cold water feeled in bucket was thrown at me.

IT WAS A FREAKING GUN!!!!. With shaking hands and legs I went towards him. I tried to walk normally but life thought it was funny for me to lose my balance and make the hot cup of coffee fall on him.

" DAMN .....!!!! " he screamed.

I closed my and started to think about possible outcomes more like the various ways I'm gonna die tonight. I couldnt even say goodbye to my best friend Jimin and my family . I started to apologize him

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter