Gangnam Dreams (Chap. 14)

My Boyfriend from Kindergarten

 After dinner, Kyungie offers to take me shopping just a little bit before coming back home to rest. I would rest after being on that plane ride, but I didn't mind. I just wanna be around him for tonight. We get back in the car, along with Woobin following us again, and drive to Gangnam.

     Gangnam looks so amazing. It reminded me of my hometown New York, with all of the lights at night and many stores to run in and out of. I wanted to go to every store possible just because of the lights.

"Your mouth is open again, Lipi" Kyungie laughed

"Haha I know. It's just everything seems fascinating to me here. Every store we drive by I wanna go inside!"

"Haha, I know just the place we can go. It's called Coex Mall. Many stores you can run in and out of and save time " he chuckled.

     As we pull up into out parking spot and get out the car, he offers to hold my purse and we walk inside. I feel like we're such a couple hehe. The mall was huge and so many stores were in it, my eyes couldn't fix to just one!

     "How about we go here first?" He suggests, and we walk into a Luis Vuitton store. I never been into a high-end store like this, where everything's minimum price is $300! I became very reluctant to buying anything.

"What's wrong? You don't like the stuff here?"

     "It's not that..it's just..so much..so much money. I don't wanna spend all your money like that."

     "Yeobo, don't worry about that, kay? Remember what I said earlier: you deserve nothing but the best. Get whatever you please. I promise it doesn't affect me. It will affect me if you don't buy anything" he chuckled, "but seriously,  I want you to know that I will provide you with whatever you need, when you need it. At the blink of an eye. Your my choco olive " he smiles and pinches my cheeks. Man if I wasn't  blushing before and speechless then, I am now.

     I relax a little more and start looking around 
"Okay, thank you Kyungie" I say in a cutesy voice.

     As we shop in all the stores in this mall, I only picked 3 things I wanted; but winded up with like 20 bags! Kyungwoo would just pick up stuff and grab it and hand it to Woobin and say "she will like this, go get that, go get this"  and before you know it, I have a whole new wardrobe of shoes bags, makeup, clothes, even a new phone! His excuse for buying that phone is that when I visit him I should always have a Korean phone just in case my American phone doesn't work here. I became so overwhelmed, that I sat on one of the benches in the mall

"Awww my Olipia is tired?? You wanna go home?"

"Yes I'm sleepy Kyungie " I mumble. I really was tired.

     We get in the car and pack all of my stuff in the trunk. I don't know how the heck I'm gonna explain this to my parents. Buying all this rich stuff at the woods. But anyway, as we drive he turns on some classical music.

"Thank you Kyungwoo.  I really appreciate all the stuff you bought for me."

     "It's no problem. I just want your best days to be with me in Korea" he says softly and glances over at me, as if he wanted to say something else, but looked back at the road. I got quite nervous because he looked like he wanted to kiss me. I quickly try to find a way to change the subject.

"So Uhm,  you like classical music?"

     "Oh yes,  I do! I listen to it often. Especially when I was younger. Me and my brother played instruments a lot. My favorite was piano and violin. My brother was better at piano than me though. I was quite jealous of him" he laughs a little, then his face became stoic, and emotionless as he drove. It was quite uncomfortable how he was looking at the road

     "Ohh..haha yeah. That's very nice..." I awkwardly chuckled, "I used to sing a lot. But, I stopped"

"Oh really? Why?" His face went back to normal and his tone changed much.

"Um, there was no need to sing anymore. I kinda feel into depression at a young age. So I stopped a lot of my activities."

"Oh yeah I remember back when we talked. That was around the time I just started messaging you, right?"

"Yeah it was..and you got me out of that depression" I smiled

"Hm, I'm glad I did. Now you can start singing again. But for me this time" he said and winked.

He really needs to stop winking.

     We finally pull up in front of the house and before I get out of the car, he stopped me.

     "Oh, Lipia...before you leave,  I wanted to show you something, close your eyeess." Oh my gosh what is he about to show me? Why do I have to close my eyes what is he gonna do omg I hope he's no- "Okay open them!"

     Scared to death I slowly open my eyes, to find a ring in a box. Oh my god this man is proposing to me

"Ohh wow...ha ha ha ummm this is nice but...I think it's too soo-"

"It's not an engagement ring Lipi " he laughs and I just look away super embarrassed.

"Oh..haha I knew that"

"Pfft, sure you did" he says sarcastically raising his eyebrow

     "Take it out and look" he said, pushing the box closer to me. I pull the BEAUTIFUL diamond ring out, that had to be at least 30 carats and closely observe it. It was so breathtaking I almost choked. As I looked closer, there was writing inscribed in the ring.

"To my Choco olive. Livia will always be my first & last love -Kyungwoo "

Livia will always be my first & last love -Kyungwoo

     Aw man he did it. He freaking did it. I just kept my head down, crying, not wanting to look up. I hate when people see me cry but this really touched my heart. He takes the ring out and place the ring on my ring finger and holds my hand, rubbing the ring with his finger

     "This is a promise ring. That no matter what happens in our lives, we will always find our way back to each other. Whether I go away into military service, whether u go to college for 100 years in America,  we will always find our way back to each other,  and become one flesh."

     I couldn't respond. I just kept my head down. Crying even more. Where did he learn to speak like this? I finally manage to get myself together enough to say something

"...saranghae.." I look up at him, tears weld up in my eyes.

     He look back at me a little surprised,  his eyes began to get red and glossy. He looks down at my hand and holds it, and with the other hand pulls me into a hug.

"I love you too" he whispers.

     We stay like that for a few minutes and then we laugh it off, smiling and he puts his promise ring band on his finger and we get out the car.  I forgot Woobin followed us, so he was waiting in his car until we got out and took all our bags to our rooms. Poor Woobin.

     He walks me to my room and kisses me goodnight on my cheek. That was pretty bold of him, but I'll accept that. He better not try anything else though. We not that official. I change my clothes into my cute new sleeping clothes and turn on the TV and watch running man while looking at my ring giggling. Then someone knocks on my door.

"Come in" I yelled.

     It being dark in my room with only the TV light flashing, I assumed it was Kyungwoo but it wasn't.

"Hey kyungie. Couldn't sleep?"

"Um, its Taehyung..."

It's Taehyung