16 hours of terror (Chap. 12)

My Boyfriend from Kindergarten

"Bye baby! Have fun on the trip! And call me when you get there!" Yelled my mom.

"I will! Love you momma!"

I put my suitcases into Tracy's car and get inside

"Ahhhhh!"

"What what?!" Jolted Tracy.

"Nothing....I'm flying to Korea!!!"

"Yeaaah you are crazy girl...why is my sister so crazy" laughed Tracy.

I still to this very moment cannot believe I'm doing this! This whole situation is like a dream, and it's working perfectly so far, but at the same time I'm so petrified of the near future.

We're driving to the airport, and it feels like it's taking forever to get there because we're stuck in morning traffic. Eventually we finally get going and she's zooming pass all the cars. Her driving scares me sometimes.

"So what are you gonna do when you see him?" She says, focused on the road.

"Um..I don't know. I haven't thought that far yet. "

"Wellll did he have plans for you when you come?" She asked with a tone

"Uhm...well he said he wants to show me around, and take me shopping n stuff...it makes me wonder how much money he has for him to be treating me so much.  Especially with the plane ticket."

"Maybe he saved 13 years worth of money just for you " she Joked

"Pfft now that would be crazy! Maybe he just has a good paying job. But I don't know..he's at the age where he should be going to college..maybe he's taking a year break and saving up money."

"Yeah, maybe...or he's a creepy old man wi-"

I cut my eyes at her intensely, making sure she knew to shut it

"Sorryy..sigh..you will have fun Livi. I know you will. But if anything happens, I mean anything, you call me, okay? And I will come get you myself "

Aww she's so caring. Crazy, but caring

"Aww okay. Love you"

"Ew stop throwing that word around. It's too mushy for me...." she says driving faster toward the airport parking lot

"Love you too.."

Hehe I knew she would say it.

     I get out the car and get my bags out the trunk and begin walking to the door.
"Bye Tracy!" I yelled.

She gets out her car and run to me and hug me. "Bye sister. Be safe."

"I will."

I walk inside, and go through to the desk to show my passport and my ticket. I go through all the security, get all my stuff on the luggage belt and head on to the plane.

"Sigh, this is it"

I go find my seat...

" A-23...A-23... where's my seat? I can't find it..."

"Hi, may I help you?" Says one of the flight attendants

"Oh, yeah. Hi I need help finding my seat. Do you know where A-23 is at?"

"Oh yes, come with me. "

We walk down the aisle, pass these thick curtains into another section of the plane that looked so grown up-like and classy.

"Woah.."

We walk a little further down and we stop in front of an amazing seat with a table, food and drinks,  and a TV. I couldn't freaking believe it.

"This is your seat" she smiled "have a nice flight"

"Wait...what class is this seat?"

"First class ma'am...do you need anything else?"

"No that will be all..thank you very much."

First class? Woah.. Kyungwoo is leaving quite a good impression on me. He know how to treat a woman hehe. 



 

********************






 

     8 hours past and I'm more comfortable and cozy than I had ever been in my own bed. This chair has to be made out of clouds or something.  The TV had freaking cable and any food I ask for is all free because it's paid for. The food was delicious too! I snuck a couple of swigs of wine also, and my my it really do taste amazing with grapes and cheese. I felt like I was rich. Like this was my plane. I felt like this was the best idea I ever had. But all of that begin to change as we got closer to our destination.

     With 5 hours left of the flight, I begin getting anxiety attacks. I don't know why it just happened. One minute I was fine, the next I'm not. I run to the bathroom thinking I might vomit. This is just so overwhelming. This is nice and all, but way out of my league. What if I'm not Kyungwoo's type? What if in person, he thinks I'm ugly and leaves me all alone stuck in S. Korea?  What if his family doesn't approve of me because I'm black? So many horrible thoughts were going on in my head. And as I was in the middle of my panic attacks, Kyungwoo messages me

-New Message-

From Kyungie:

     Livia! I can't believe I'm finally going to meet you! I hope you like your plane seat too haha. Just know that I will pick you up from the airport, okay? And don't be nervous and shy! If anything,  I'M nervous! ㅋㅋㅋ I bet you look way better in person. I will hold a sign up, and you have to guess if it's me, okay? The sign will say something that only me and you will know. Something special ☺ Ahh~ I'm so nervous. Haha, well, rest up! I'm gonna try to look my best when you see me! You don't have to look your best. You're already beautiful. No need to reply back. Don't think you will get this message on the plane anyway. Jalcha yeobo~ 💖💕

     His message calmed me down a lot. Kyungwoo really does care about me and he wouldn't go all out of his way if he didn't. I'll just try to sleep before we get there. That might help me feel at more ease...Jalcha Kyungie..

*****************

"ALL PASSENGERS,  WE HAVE ARRIVED AT SEOUL SOUTH KOREA AIRPORT. PLEASE BE READY TO EXIT AND KEEP ALL THINGS AND MAKE SURE NOT TO LEAVE YOUR BELONGINGS. HAVE A NICE DAY" 

Oh my gosh we're here...We're here...

I'm in Korea..

     I get all my stuff and get off of the plane. I look a hot mess, which I have no excuse to because I could've changed into something cute. I got baggy black sweatpants on and a white v neck shirt and a MESSY and I mean MESSY bun. Ahhhhh and no makeup! I need at least mascara! Ugghh. I had no time and they rushed everyone off the plane. How rude. Whatever. Kyungie said I don't have to dress up, right? I walk down the crowded hallways and look around. Wow this is so amazing. I'm really in a different country with different people and it's quite a view. I couldn't understand anybody, except for a couple of other foreigners walking pass me. Ugh this is it. Time to look for Kyungie.

     I walk all over the place looking for him. Everyone has different signs, but I'm trying to find one that I know for sure is just for me. 15 minutes go by and I'm still walking around tired. Boy the jet lag is kicking in. I walk down to the final room area where everyone is getting picked up at and all the signs are either in korean, or have someone's name on it.

"Ughh, I'll never find him!" I pout, and sit down on one of the benches. Should I text him? No no I'm far too nervous now to even message him. I get my lazy up and drag my stuff walking aimlessly down the hallway. I desperately but tiredly look up at the signs one more time, and then...I see it.
 

            "My Chocolate Olive"
 

It's him.