Moneywoo (Chap. 13)

My Boyfriend from Kindergarten

"My Chocolate Olive "

     I look at the sign from a distance hoping I'm out of his peripheral vision, afraid to look up at his face. When I finally muster up the courage to look, he's staring at me. He's smiling too.

Oh my glob

     He starts walking over towards me smiling even harder. Oh my freaking gosh what do I do?! I look a hot mess, probably got sleep drool on my face, how did he notice me without my makeup? My knees began to buckle and I sit on my suitcases as he approaches closer. My god he's looks so good. He had a bluish grey jacket on with white ripped  skinny jeans with gold and off white pumas. He looked like he dressed so effortlessly but at the same time, ready for a casual photo shoot. I'm totally out of his league

     He's totally not creepwoo, that's for sure

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's totally not creepwoo, that's for sure

"Olipia Stewart?" He askes. Oh my gosh his accent is so cute!

"Uhm, yes, kyungie??"

     "Lipi!!" He screamed and drops the sign and hugs me tightly. "You don't know how much I've been dying to meet you...my Olipia.." still hugging me, he nudges his head in my neck. Is he crying?

I hold him tightly in return, and begin smiling like a crazy person.

"I finally met my Kyungie" I whispered

He let's go and smiles, wiping his eyes

     "Ahh~ haha, mian.. I'm just very happy to see you. You're so beautiful...and short! Haha"

"Haha I'm not short your just tall!" I exclaimed.

     Literally, it felt like we met each other before, and we just haven't seen each other in a long long time. It didn't feel awkward at all. Looking at him I see the sincerity in his eyes, how he really longed to see me. It made me wanna cry but I don't wanna cry in front of him. Just smile.

     "Wow..so, how was your flight? Actually wait, let me get your bags and follow me to my car " he smiles and grabs my things and I walk behind him. When we get to his car, my lord that was one nice car. It was a black 2017 hyundai sonata sport. Now I know my cars, and that's a good one. He puts the stuff in the trunk and opens the passenger door for me. As we get in the car and drive off, I notice a black car, also nice looking following us.

"Kyungie, someone's following us."

     "Oh, yeah maja, thats someone who works for my family. His nams is Woobin. He follows me around to make sure I'm safe. Which is annoying sometime because I want privacy. Is he making you nervous? I can tell him to stop follo-"

"Oh no no its fine. I just wasn't sure who he was~"

He works for him?

"Oh okay good. I don't want my Lipi to be scared hehe"

I start blushing and giggle

"What's so funny?" He asks

"It's nothing..it's just the way you say my name" I giggled

"Oh, I say it wrong? Olipia..Olipia, right"

"Right but, it's with a V sound. Not a P sound"

"Oh mian, Olipeea...pee..pee"

I burst out laughing which causes his face to get red from embarrassment

     "Haha...Uhm, I'm sorry. Some letters in English are still hard for me to say because that sound doesn't exist in Korean"

"Ohh I see..it's okay. I think it's cute"

"Oh really? Hm..I think your accent is cute too"

"My accent?" I have an accent?

     "Yes, your accent haha. Your American accent is not what I thought it would be. It's cuter than I thought." He says, smiling and cutting his eyes at me as he drives.

"Oh..thank you" I say and look out the window to avoid eye contact.

"Mm, so how was your plane ride? Was it comfortable? "

     "Oh yes it was! It was an awesome experience! You didn't have to give me first class, Kyungie"

     
     "Oh yes I did. You deserve nothing but first class" he says,  "Nothing but the best. And you will get the best as long as you are with me in Korea. I plan on taking you shopping today at Gangnam. Have you heard of Gangnam?"

THE PLACE EVERYONE GOES WHEN THEY'RE STINKING RICH!

"Um, no I haven't heard of Gangnam..what is it?"

"You will see"  he says and winks.

Ohmergerdd

******************

     We arrive to the house and oh my goodness this place looks amazing! No wonder he can afford all of this! His family is rich! The mansion was beautiful and so modern.


"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha you're mouth been open for the past 3 minutes. You like our house?"

"Like it? I love it!!"

"Good! Haha. Would you like to take a look inside?"

"Why wouldn't I?!"

He laughs and gesture me to follow him inside. When we go in it smells so good!

"Ahh, eomma cooking just for you, you want to go say hi to her?"

     I nod my head and we walk to the kitchen.  The whole place looked like a magazine article for the best mansions in the world. Everything looked traditional, but modern at the same time, I loved it..

"Eomma! Yeogi bwa~"

     The mom turns around and sees me and immediately drops her cooking spoon on the table and walks quickly over to us.

"Aigoo aigoo my Olipia!!! Aiggoo your so pretty welcome to our home! "

She hugs me tightly and grabs my face and kisses both sides.

     "Aigoo nae daughter! Baegopa? Are you hungry? I'm almost done! Food will be ready in 20 minutes! Oh I'm so happy to meet you! You can call me eomma, uh?  Okay hehe"

     Wow she's so happy to meet me..and I was so afraid of what she might think of me. I really feel like at home.

"Eomma! What you making?" Asks Kyungie

     "Seaweed soup, kimchi jjigae, bulgolgi, your favorite fish dish, jjimdak, tteokbokki, and many more! You will love it Lipia!"

     "It smells great eomma, gamsahapnida~" I bow slightly and smile, then Kyungwoo grabs my hand.

     "Gaja, "  he walks me up the stairs and to this beautiful  red velevet room with a huge bed and TV. The room was so big, my living room could fit in there!

"This is your room" he says and gesture me to look around.

"This is so beautiful Kyungie!"

     
     "I'm glad you think so. My room is a few doors down if you wonder where I'm at, okay? I will get Woobin to bring your luggage up. Let me know when your ready to go eat, and I will take you down. I have to go in my room for a minute."

"Oh, okay~ Bye Kyungie "

     He leaves the room and I peek out and see him walking down to his room. A few minutes later,  Woobin comes up with my luggage and brings it in the room.

"Oh thank you Woobinssi !"

"No problem madam"

     I take all my things out of my bag and put all my clothes in the drawers and my hair products and makeup and everything else in my bags. I lay on my bed and just take in all the stuff that just happened within these past 2 hours...

     "Kyungie.." I whispered. I can't believe I met him. I met his mother, and his Butler and this house, this house is amazing. And what's more amazing is Kyungwoo.  I really do care for him. He cried when he saw me and that was enough to see how much he loves me. And I love him. I want to take our relationship further, and I hope it all works out for the best of us. And my goodness, I can't believe how handsome he is! And he thinks I'm beautiful,  even after looking like a hot mess. Remembering I look like a hot mess,  I get off the bed and shower and change into something more dignified. I hope I look alright, especially now that I have makeup on and my hair is done into a cute afro.

After I put my shoes on, someone knocks on the door "Ne~?"

"It's me. Can I come in?" Yells Kyungwoo

"Sure"

He walks in and sees that I changed my outfit.

"Ohhwaaa, you look so pretty! But I think you looked better before hehe. "

"Har har very funny..I looked crazy earlier"

"Yeah but I loved it! Haha come on, the food is done."

     "Haha alright." We walk down the steps to the kitchen, and eomma sat everything down on the table,  but there was another guy at the table too.

     "Oh nae daughter come sit! " said eomma, and she sat me down across from the guy and Kyungwoo sat next to me.

"Ahhhhh, Olipia, this is my brother, Kim Taehyung"

"You mean step brother." Corrected Taehyung.

Kyungie just looks at him with a look of irritation, and ignores him

"Um, hi. I'm Olivia"

"Hi..."

Awkward 
 

"Okay everyone eat!"

     We all say chalmeokesupnida and we begin eating. You hear nothing but silence as we eat all the delicious food.

"Ahh~ soo good" Says Kyungie and continues eating

"Hehe, thank you Pororo"

"Ahhhhh not in front of Olipia eomma.."

"Aww why not?? Your so cute like Pororo! I call him Pororo Lipi, is that okay with you?"

"Hahaha no no its fine with me. Right, Pororo?"

Kyungie's face turn red and he just keeps eating his food.

Hehe. It already feels like home

     "Don't call me Pororo...call me Oppa" whispers Kyungwoo, and holds my hand underneath the table while eating.

"Okay Poro Oppa" I whispered

     We both laugh and look at each other, smiling, showing the chemistry we have between each other.

I wish things could stay like this forever.