The Confession

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, after Mina's shift ended, she met up with Chaeyoung. 

"That's a pretty nice house." the Japanese said as she entered Chaeyoung's home.

"Thanks." the younger one replied with a smile. "Let's go upstairs, we can study there."

Mina followed Chaeyoung, looking around while doing so. They entered Chaeyoung's room. It was pretty simple, white walls and not much stuff in it. The shelves were filled with books and CDs. Chaeyoung grabbed her bag and pulled her homework out. 

"Alright, let's start. You should read the text by yourself first and if you understand everything you can do your work. If you have any problems you can ask me."

Chaeyoung nodded and read the text, highlighting important information. "Mina?"

The older girl looked up from her phone. "Yes?"

"Can you help me with this? I understand the basics of it, but still I can't do it." 

"Sure, let me see." Mina read everything carefully. "It's actually pretty easy. Do the exercise step by step. The reason why you couldn't continue is because you already made a mistake at the beginning. Give me your pen." Chaeyoung handed her her pencil. Mina corrected her mistake. "You should do it like this."

"Uh...could you explain why you did that?"

Mina started to slowly explain every single step of the exercise, making sure that Chaeyoung understood everything before she continued. 

"See? It's easy right?"

"It's really not that hard. Thank you!"

After Chaeyoung finished all of her homework, the two decided to go for a walk because it was still early.

"What did you help Sana with yesterday?" 

"Oh, right. She wants to confess to your friend. I helped her preparing for it."

"Really? That's so exciting!"

"It is...if she doesn't mess up."

 

---

 

Sana got ready to meet Tzuyu. She felt like she was about to pass out. First they would go out to eat something and then go to Sana's apartment where the confession would take place. "Lord help me..." she muttered before she opened the door to leave her apartment. 

She arrived at the parl where she would meet Tzuyu and waited for her. As she looked around, Sana saw to well-known people. She smiled as she was genuinely happy for Mina. 

"What are you looking at?"

Sana jumped in shock. "Tzuyu!"

"Hello to you too." she chuckled. "So, tell me, who were you stalking?" 

"I wasn't stalking. And it was just Mina and Chaeyoung." 

"They're on a date?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrow.

"I don't know if it's a date. Maybe they're just hanging out?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "Maybe. Can we go?"

Sana nodded and the two

Please log in to read the full chapter