Dates and old acquaintances

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina started to make herself ready for Sana's date. Why should she come with her anyway? She would just be the awkward third weel and Sana wouldn't have much from her presence either. Nonetheless, the good friend she was, she agreed to accompany her. Nayeon would come in a few minutes and then she could go.

Not having to wait much longer, the doorbell rang and Mina went to open it. "Hey, Nabongs. Thanks for coming." she greeted, smiling at her friend.

"Sure thing, you know I love Jennie a lot~"

Jennie was always happy when she saw Nayeon or Sana, so Mina didn't have to worry about her feeling uncomfortable with her.

"Alright, I have to go now. Have a lot of fun with Nayeon, yeah?"

The kid nodded, grinning. "Bye, mommy~" She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek before sprinting into her room, looking forward to play with Nayeon.

"Someone's excited," Nayeon laughed, "good luck with thirdwheeling."

"Thanks, I'm sure it will be great..."

Sana sent her the address which was the café Mina worked at. Of course there wasn't a better place to have a first date at. Mina had a day off, which was really rare, and now she had to go there. She didn't mind though. She loved the atmosphere there and she could understand why Sana chose this place.

 Mina started the engine of her car and drove to Sana's place to pick her up. 

"You ready?" she asked as both of them sitting in the vehicle.

"Not really. What if I do something embarrassing or stupid? Mina, I'm afraid." Sana said, her voice trembling a bit. 

"Calm down. I've known you for 13 years now and you're an amazing person. I'm sure she will be interested in you." Mina tried to cheer her friend up. 

 "You think so? I hope you're right..."

The spent the rest of the drive in comfortable silence. 

 

"Sana!"

"No! I don't want to!"

Sana didn't want to get out of the car for the last 15 minutes. 

"Are you serious right now? You look beautiful, don't worry. Come on, I'm with you. There's nothing to be nervous of."

Sana looked like she was about to cry. "But what if-"

"No what ifs, get out." Mina opened the door for Sana.

With slow steps, the older girl got out of the car and took a deep breath. "I got this." 

The two girls entered the café and as soon as Sana saw her date, she hid behind Mina. 

"What's wrong?"

"She's here..."

"Who is it?"

Sana pointed at a tall girl, sitting on her chair with perfect posture. 

"Girl, good catch." Mina remarked. "Let's go before she sees us and thinks we're weird." 

Sana led the way to their table. "Hi~ I hope you don't mind that I brought my friend with me."

The girl stood up. "Hi, I'm Tzuyu."

"Mina." the other one introduced herself. 

"And I don't mind, Sana. I actually brought my friend too, she should be arriving any second."

Right after Tzuyu finished her sentence, the door flew open and in came a s

Please log in to read the full chapter