Epilogue

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

The family was sitting on the dining table, enjoying the time they could hardly spend together lately. Jennie was busy with school and her two mothers were having stressful days at work. 

Jennie cleared , making Chaeyoung and Mina look up. 

"I...have someone to introduce to you. Can she come over tomorrow?"

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows. She knew exactly what this sentence meant. 

"It's about time. Sure, I can't wait to meet her." she then said, her wife nodding in agreement. Jennie was already seventeen and had grown to a beautiful girl. It wasn' surprising that she caught someone's interest. 

 

 

The following day, Jennie was waiting for her girlfriend in her room. She wasn't sure why, but she was nervous. Even though she knew that her parents would be supporting of the relationship, she still had an uneasy feeling. 

The sound of a notification on her phone indicated that her girlfriend must've been there soon. Jennie decided to wait in front of the door, just in case she had to calm her girlfriend down before meeting her parents. 

A few minutes later, she saw her girlfriend walking towards her with easy steps. If she was nervous, she was able to hide it really good. 

"Hey," she said, pecking Jennie on the cheek. 

"Are you ready?" Jennie asked, although not sure if she had to ask the question to herself. 

The girl nodded. 

"Alright then." Jennie opened the door, letting her girlfriend walk in first before going in after her and closing the door behind her. 

The couple went to the living room where Chaeyoung and Mina were already waiting. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Roseanne. My Korean name is Chaeyoung, you can call me whatever you prefer." 

"Wow, you're beautiful," Mina complimented, smiling at Roseanne. "I'm Mina and this is Chaeyoung."

"Oh right, you two share the same name," Jennie said, turning to her parents. "She's from Australia and moved here a few months ago. We met in school and I can say that it was love at first sight." 

"Naww, that is really cute. She's a good catch, you better take care of her." Chaeyoung warned, trying to somewhat sound like a protective father.

"Don

Please log in to read the full chapter