The Second Confession

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So?"

"So what?" Chaeyoung asked as she was spending her lunch break with Tzuyu and Dahyun. 

"How will you confess?" 

"I don't know."

"Wait, did I miss something?" Dahyun asked. 

"Oh, yeah. She finally wants to confess to her crush."

Dahyun nodded. "I see. But who would want to be in a relationship with her?"

"Mina does." Tzuyu replied. 

"You don't know if she does!" 

"But Sana knows!" 

Fortunately, the bell signaled the end of their lunch break, so Chaeyoung didn't have to discuss that with her best friend. 

 

---

 

"When will you meet Chaeyoung again?" Sana asked curious, a grin on her face. 

"Uh...I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." 

Mina nodded slowly. "Okay...? I'll be going now, take care of Jennie, see you later." 

 

---

 

Because one of her co-workers was sick, Mina took over her shift. Now it was the time where the students would buy their coffee after school. 

Mina and Mei Qi had a lot of work and both looked forward to the end of their shift. 

Two new customers arrived and Mina just wanted to leave Mei Qi alone and go home.

"What would you like to order?" she asked, all motivation in her voice gone.

"Wow, I see you're having fun at work, huh?"

Mina's head shot up. "Oh!" she exclaimed as she saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung in front if her. "Hi, you two! What would you like to drink?" 

"Whatever you recommend." Chaeyoung said. 

"Alright, just take a seat and I'll bring your drinks. I'll pay them for you."

"What, no-"

"Chaeyoung, please." 

The younger girl sighed. "Fine. Thank you." 

The two students sat on an empty table. They didn't have to wait long until Mina brought them their drinks. "Enjoy," she said, smiling at both of them. 

"You know, Chaeng. Maybe you should take her for a walk and then just confess." Tzuyu suggested. 

"What? You mean today? I'm not ready!"

"Come on, the sooner the better!"

"...You think so?"

The younger girl nodded. 

"Okay then."

"Wait, really!?"

"Yeah, I mean you're right." 

 "I'm proud of you. Don't be nervous, everything will turn out well."

Chaeyoung sighed. "I hope so." 

 

 

"Anything else I can get you?" Mina asked as she took the empty glasses. 

"Yeah, actually I wanted to ask you something." 

"What is it?" 

"Uhm...can we go for a walk? The two of us?" 

"Sure," Mina said, "my shift is about to end anyway. I'll just get changed, wait here." 

After about 5 minutes, Mina came out again, bidding Mei Qi goodbye. 

"Alright," Tzuyu said as she stood up, "I'll visit my girlfriend and you two have fun." She hugged Chaeyoung and Mina, leaving the café after. 

As the two walked, Chaeyoung felt herself getting more tense by every second. 

"Are you alright?" the Japanese girl asked worried. 

"Well...no." Chaeyoung answered honestly.

The two stopped walking. "What's wrong?" 

"I...I...I don't know how I should say this."

"Just try. Take your time." 

The younger girl took a deep breath. She didn't know where she should look. But she looked everyw

Please log in to read the full chapter