(Final) Progress

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

Now that all secrets were out, Mina felt a lot better and she had nothing to fear anymore. Chaeyoung was a good girl and always took care of her.

Even though Chaeyoung was busy with school and spent time with her friends, she made sure that she would see Mina and Jennie at least once a day. 

On the weekends, she would even sleep over just to have more time with her girlfriend and her daughter. 

 

"Baby, could you do me a favor and go to the playground with Jennie? I have to work today and I'll only be coming back in the evening." 

The younger girl nodded. "Of course." 

In the seven months they were together now, Chaeyoung grew really fond of Jennie. Jennie also fell in love with Chaeyoung. In her eyes, she was a great person and a great addition to the family. 

"We'll be going now. I'll see you later and don't overwork yourself, okay?" Chaeyoung said and pressed a kiss on Mina's forehead before leaving the house with Jennie. 

The Japanese girl smiled to herself, still not able to believe how she deserved someone like Chaeyoung by her side. 

On the way to the playground the two met a familiar couple.

"You look as old as her," Tzuyu teased, earning a hard slap from Chaeyoung on the arm. 

"You know, Chaeyoung, I think you're doing a pretty good job. Mina is really happy with you and I'm glad she has someone to love again." Sana told her.

"Thank you, I'm trying my best," Chaeyoung answered, smiling in appreciation, "but wait, Mina talks about me with you?"

Sana laughed. "Don't worry, I heard only good things...and some embarrassing stories." 

"Do I want you to tell me?"

"I think not," Sana replied. 

It was then that Chaeyoung noticed Jennie has left her side and went to Tzuyu instead. Jennie always had a thing for Tzuyu, maybe she even liked her more than Chaeyoung, she was not sure.

"Do you want to play with her? Apparently, she favors you over me," Chaeyoung asked, shaking her head, chuckling after. 

"Sure," the tallest said and went to play with Chaeyoung.

"But to be honest, I'm not surprised she likes her more than you. I mean, we're talking about Tzuyu." 

"Great to know you're proud of your girlfriend," Cha

Please log in to read the full chapter