The Date [Part 2]

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Do you think it was a good idea to leave them alone?" Sana asked.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." 

Sana soon forgot about them and spent her time happily with Tzuyu. They walked through the park.

"Look, that squirrel looks just like you!" 

"Well, at least that means I'm cute right?"

Tzuyu ruffled her hair. "Of course." 

---

Mina and Chaeyoung walked in complete silence. 

Chaeyoung decided to break the ice. "Sana seems really...energetic." There were definitely better topics than Sana, but Chaeyoung knew that Mina could at least talk about her. 

"She is. Sometimes it can get really annoying. But she's the best friend you could ever wish for. She's there when I need her and she always cheers me up. Tzuyu seems more like the quiet type."

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. "She's pretty shy around people she doesn't know. But once you're close with her, she can get pretty crazy. I'm jealous of her. She always gets good grades..." Chaeyoung sulked.

"Want me to tutor you?" 

"You would do that?" 

"Of course! Just tell me when you need help~" 

"Thank you so much, Mina. Let me pay the ice cream then." Chaeyoung smiled. 

The two ordered their stuff and sat on a bench. "Thanks for the ice cream, Chaeyoung."

"I should thank you, you're the one who will be tutoring me." 

Mina's phone vibrated.

From Nabongs: >Jennie wants to go to the playground, can we go?<

Mina looked around and saw a playground a few meters away from them. She knew that this was the only one near Mina's apartment and she didn't really want them to be there, but if Jennie wanted to play there, Mina had to allow it.

To Nabongs: >Sure. Just pretend not to know me when you see me."

---

"Oooh, I think Mina's out with someone." Nayeon grinned. 

"Really? That's the first time in like...5 years?" 

The older one nodded. "She told us to act like we don't know her. Seems like she's near the playground. Alright, let's go!" 

Jennie squealed in excitement. "Yay!" 

The three went out, Nayeon and Jennie holding hands while Jeongyeon just walked behind them, feeling awkward. It's been 2 hours and she still didn't talk more than two sentences to Jennie. 

Arriving at the playground, Nayeon could see two people sitting on a bench, laughing. She felt quite happy that Mina had some time to meet new people. And the girl next to her looked pretty nice too. 

"Can we play soccer?" Jennie asked. 

"You can do that with Jeongyeon, she can play r

Please log in to read the full chapter