Making Up

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina took a break from work, she didn't want to face anyone at this moment. Fortunetely, her boss was really nice and let her take her well-deserved break.

In her bed, she stared at the ceiling, thinking about the events that happened yesterday. She wished that this was all just a horrible dream. But the pain felt too real. Images of a sad Chaeyoung and a furious Sana flooded her mind. What was she supposed to do now? She needed someone to talk, but all of her friends were either working or at school. Wait, there was Jeongyeon! Her shift wouldn't start until the evening. They were not that close, but Mina needed her right now. 

She grabbed her phone from the nightstand. She waited for a while, hoping that she short haired girl would pick up.

"Mina?"

"Hi! Uh...can I come over?"

"Sure. But you do know that Nayeon's not here?"

"Yeah, I know that. But I need someone to talk."

"Is everything okay?" Mina could hear the concern in Jeongyeon's voice.

With a sigh she replied "I'll tell you when I'm there. See you." And she hung up. 

She got up and washed herself before changing into some simple clothes. Then, she woke Jennie.

 

About thirty minutes later, Mina and Jennie were sitting in Jeongyeon's living room.

"So, what's up?" the short haired girl asked. 

"Well, do you remember Chaeyoung?"

Jeongyeon nodded. "Yeah, she's cool."

"So, I kind of received a confession from her yesterday...and I rejected her."

"And?"

"And I may have told her that we should stop seeing each other," Mina continued. "That was stupid of me and I don't know what to do now."

"What was the reason you rejected her?"

"To be really honest, I don't know. I think I like her too, it's just...I can't seem to get over the past, you know?"

"You are afraid that something like that will happen again, right?"

Mina nodded.

"And you're afraid of her reaction to Jennie, right?"

Again, Mina nodded.

"To be honest with you, I don't know how to help you. I can just tell you that I'm pretty sure that Chaeyoung's nothing like Jaebum. You can take things slow. And for Jennie...Chaeyoung will probably be shocked a first, I was too when I met you for the first time. But eventually, she'll accept it. You should give it a try."

The Japanese girl processed the words in her mind. She wasn't sure if she would be able to forget Jaebum, but she would try to. "Th

Please log in to read the full chapter