Gathering

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina got dressed and was on her way to pick her daughter up. She assumed that Jennie already ate, so she bought some food for herself on her way.

As she drove she thought about the teasing of Tzuyu and Sana yesterday. Mina wondered how they could think of her and Chaeyoung as more than friends. She shouldn't miss a friend after just two days of not seeing each other. But that was the case here. Mina missed Chaeyoung and she couldn't wait to visit her again. She didn't bother thinking about that any longer when she arrived at her parents' house. With slow steps, slightly nervous, she stepped towards the building. In the same second Mina wanted to knock on the door, Jennie already came out, ready to go home. Mina shook her head, her parents avoided her as good as they could.

"Hey, little girl. Did you have fun?" Mina asked, pretending not to be disappointed.

"Yes! But it would have been better with you, mommy. I missed you." Jennie pouted.

"Aww, I missed you too. Let's go, it's cold." Mina took Jennie's hand, walking to the car with her.

 

---

 

Jeongyeon was happy that she could spend the day with Nayeon alone today. After her plans were ruined the last day by Momo, she had to do it now. She wanted to take Nayeon on a date, but she wasn't quite sure where they could go. She just had to be satisfied with sitting at home. Next time she would plan the perfect date.

Right now, the two were cuddling on the couch, kissing each other occasionally.

"Why are you being so affectionate today?" Nayeon asked, grinning.

"Because I couldn't do anything yesterday." Jeongyeon simply answered and pecked her girlfriend's cheek. 

"By the way, has Jihyo always been this loud? No offense, but she was really...exhausting."

Nayeon laughed. "Yeah, she is. I should've warned you about that beforehand, sorry."

"It's fine. At least I can prepare myself next time...or just leave the house." Jeongyeon chuckled.

 

---

 

"I'm bored." Dahyun said.

"Me too."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were hanging out at Dahyun's place. After eating and talking, the two had to search for something else to do.

"You want to meet a friend of mine?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sure."

"Alright, I'll call her." Chaeyoung dialed Mina's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey, Chaeng! What's up?"

"My friend and I have nothing to do. Can we come over to your apartment?"

"Uh..." Mina paused. She had to ask Sana if she could take care of Jennie then. But what if she was with Tzuyu? Nayeon and Jeongyeon? They probably needed a break. The last option would be that Jihyo girl. But Mina wasn't sure if she could leave her child with a stranger.

"Mina?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Sure, come over, I'll text you my address. Be there in an hour or so."

"Will do. See you later!"

"." was all Mina said after she hung up. She texted Chaeyoung the address before calling Sana for help.

"Well, that was pretty stupid of you." Sana said after Mina told her.

"I know that. What should I do now?"

"Well...you could ask this Jihyo if she has time or I'll do it and just tell Tzuyu that Jennie is your little sister."

"But if I say that she's my sister, she could just stay with me. You know what...just take care of her and if Tzuyu asks, tell her the truth. I trust her enough. But make sure that she doesn't tell Chaeyoung."

"Okay. I'll inform her that you're coming over. Bye."

"Bye."

Mina sighed. She walked into the room of her daughter who was playing with her toys. "I have something important to do, you will spend the day with Sana, is that okay?"

Jennie nodded smiling.

"Good. Grab your jacket, we're going now."

 

"Hi." Mina greeted.

"Hey, you two. Come in." Mina

Please log in to read the full chapter