Revelation

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

Currently, the five girls were sitting in a circle, discussing countless topics. Boredom overcame them and they decided to ease the awkwardness with each other to make the best out of the day. Chaeyoung actually wanted to have a little more private time with Mina, but she and Jeongyeon got along pretty quickly. They both had a lame sense of humor and they were glad to have someone who appreciated the kind of jokes they would tell.

Dahyun tried telling Jeongyeon that her name wasn't 'Toiletgirl', but the short haired girl still about that. Even though she wanted her to stop, she still chuckled every time Jeongyeon said it.

"I wish Tzuyu could be here, I bet she would have fun with us." Chaeyoung said.

"She's hanging out with her girlfriend."

"Wait. She has a girlfriend and doesn't bother to tell me? It better be Sana."

"Don't worry, it's Sana." Mina replied, chuckling. She wondered how the couple was doing with Jennie. Rather ,she wondered how Tzuyu was doing.

"Tzuyu has a girlfriend?" Dahyun butted in, "how can she get one? She's too shy to just look at girls, how could she get a girlfriend?"

"Sana was the one who approached her." Mina answered.

"And I thought I would be in a relationship earlier than her..."

Jeongyeon got closer to Dahyun, remembering her unofficial mission. "I know someone who could be your type. Her name is Momo, she's Japanese, a great dancer, a really hot girl and her abs are to die for. She can be pretty dumb, but that just makes her more adorable. She takes good care of others and she's not much older than you. Interested?"

"Well, that doesn't sound too bad." Dahyun said.

"Wait, I have a picture." Jeongyeon fished her phone out of her pocket and searched for a pretty picture of her best friend. When she found one, she turned the display to Dahyun. "And? What do you think?"

"She's beautiful." Dahyun accidently said out loud. After she realized her mistake, she covered with her hand, in hope to prevent any more words from slipping out.

"Great. I'll tell her about you and maybe you two can meet sometime."

"Jeongyeon, there's still one question I have." Nayeon said.

"What is it, baby?"

"When and why did you see Momo's abs?"

Jeongyeon gulped, noticing the jealousy and fury in her girlfriend's eyes. "Uhm..."

"Yeah?"

"You know...a few years ago..." Jeongyeon took a deep breath, preparing for her death. She would probably have to sleep on the couch for the next few days, maybe even on the streets. "...when I didn't know you and I was out with Momo...we may have been drinking a little too much."

"And? Continue."

"We may have slept with each other?" Jeongyeon's voice only came out as a whisper, but it was loud enough for Nayeon to hear it.

The other three looked down to  the floor, feeling clearly uncomfortable. Mina was worried for Jeongyeon as she knew how the bunny-like girl could be when she was angry.

"But like I said, that was years ago! There was nothing after that, you're the only one for me." Jeongyeon added, trying to calm her girlfriend at least a bit down. But deep down she knew that she was in huge trouble.

"Was it good?"

"What do you mean?"

"

Please log in to read the full chapter