Christmas [Part 2]

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Even though Christmas is over, here's the second part~

 

"Why? You're not?" Tzuyu asked slightly surprised and a little amused because of Mina's reaction. 

"No! Who told you that?" 

"No one. But I thought that you were a thing from what Sana and Chaeyoung told me." Tzuyu shrugged. 

"What exactly did you tell her?" Mina glared at Sana who hid behind her girlfriend's back.

"Just what you texted me after you two went out. 'She's cute', 'I had a lot of fun today', 'I'm looking forward to meeting her again'. You know, these things." 

"And what did Chaeyoung tell you?" 

"She just say that she's excited to see you again, that you look really pretty, that your voice is like the one of an angel." 

"That doesn't mean that anything. I like seeing her because we're friends and have the same interests. She's cute because she's so small. I have fun because she's funny. And I like her voice too. See?" 

The two girls nodded and Mina sighed in relief. 

"We get it, you're totally crushing on her." Tzuyu stated. 

"What the-no!" 

"Mina, you're getting a call." Sana said and Mina looked at her phone to see Chaeyoung calling her. She left the room to be able to talk to her without the annoying voices of her best friend and her lover. As she stepped out, Tzuyu shouted something after her to . It was something along the lines of 'Get your chick!'.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, Mina! I just wanted to call you so that you won't be so lonely today. How are you?" 

Mina smiled at Chaeyoung's consideration. "I'm fine. I'm with Sana and Tzuyu." 

"Oh really? Could you tell Tzuyu something for me?" 

"Sure, what should I say to her?"

"Hey, Tzuyu, you . Remember that you still have to pay me my money back, I was starving the whole week because of you. Also, do you remember the time I lied for you just so that you could visit Sana before class starts? Well, you'll be spending the whole day with me on Thursday, the both of us got in trouble. We earned ourselves three hours of detention. Thanks, Minaring~" 

Mina tried to remember everything Chaeyoung just said. "Got it."

"I need to hang up now, text me when you're bored okay? Bye."

"Bye, Chaeng." 

"And, what did she say?" Tzuyu asked with a grin as Mina entered the living room again. 

"Well..." Mina cleared , "Tzuyu, you . Remember that you still have to pay me my money back, I was starving the whole week because of you." 

"I knew I forgot something..."

"I'm not finished. 'Also, do you remember that time I lied for you just so that you could visit Sana before class starts? You will be spending the whole day with me on Thursday, both of us got in tr

Please log in to read the full chapter