09 The Truth

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé turned herself on the bed, facing V who slept on the couch next to bed. "Taehyung-ah..." she called him.

"Mmm?" V replied, still closing his eyes as the moonlight shined on his handsome face. Rosé bit her lower lip, "Um, you can sleep with me..." she said unsure.

V opened his eyes immediately, smiling as he turned to look at her. "Really? Well..." V didn't hestitate to jump on the bed next to her. "Thanks, Chaeyoung-ah!" V whispered to her.

"Chaeyoung?" Rosé asked, looking at him shyly. "Yes, Chaeyoung! It's a cute name and it almost sounds the same as mine! Chaeyoung. Taehyung." V explained.

"Well, I like it. Thanks for giving me the name." Rosé smiled, closing her eyes slowly, "Good night, Taehyung-ah..." V looked at her with a wide smile, but slowly his smile disappeared after seeing her closed eyes. What if... One day... She closed her eyes and never wake up? Or worse, he's the one who closed his own eyes and never see her sweet smile again?

V shook his head at the sudden thoughts.

He adjusted his position as he spent the night by starring at her sleeping face. He scanned the whole curves of her face and her beautiful facial features. V felt the urge to kiss her again, but no... He must resisted. She's tired and it might wake her up.

V sighed slowly, the feelings of wanting to kiss her is getting stronger, he knew it. His inner devil is still inside him, somewhere deep in his veins. And if he's really kiss her right now, it might lead to another thing that so sinful for her.

He got up from the bed, picking up his jacket as he went from the house. He needed to cool down everything, so he decided to take a walk at the nearby dark park.

"I hate it... Just why?" V sighed, rubbing his face with his palms feeling frustrated.

V sat on a bench, noticing the air turned colder than before. He looked around but he found nothing except the dark road and some dim lights on the park. He sensed something, Jimin is here. He felt it. His aura is just too strong.

"So, are you a coward right now?" V snickered, hoping Jimin will show up from his hiding place.

V turned to look at the ground, smirking when he saw a pair of black boots appeared on his sight. Confidently, V looked up to see Jimin in front of him.

"Hello, my friend." V smirked.

Jimin snickered, "Tch, you're calling me a friend? You know you're an angel."

V stood up, looking at him with arrogant gaze, "That's why. I'm too kind so I still consider a devil like you as my friend."

Jimin gritted his teeth. "Be careful of your words." Jimin whispered at him, "I could kill you right now."

"Try me." V easily triggered him.

Jimin's eyes turned into crimson red, but suddenly someone spoke up, "He's the devil that turned into angel?"

V turned his head and he saw other guy standing few meters away from them.

Jimin groaned out, walking to that guy, "Why are you here?"

"Just curious." the boy ignored Jimin as he walked to the V slowly.

"Your new friend?" V asked Jimin, "What is he? Another angel that you turned into devil?" V smirked at Jimin.

The guy snickered, "I'm too good to be a trashy creatures like devil or angel."

V gazed at him, "So, what are you?"

"What am I isn't an important thing. What are you is the important thing one. You're still one of us, V." he said.

V looked at him, not surprise that the guy knew his name.

The guy spoke up again, "Your angel, she has it." he smirked at the confused V.

"W-what?" V asked.

"Rosé has a BTS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter