15 Final

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V flied in front of the Dark Lord, showing off his sword from Jimin. The Dark Lord laughed at him, thinking that he can win against him easily.

"You're alive? I'm surprised."

V just grinned back at him. The Dark Lord was walking in circle again as V flied slowly to keep a safe distance from him. "You're an angel again now. Happy, huh?"

"This is the best decision." V replied.

"We, devils, we're more better than a stupid creature which called angel." the Dark Lord laughed in his roaring voice.

"You're laughing? But that's not funny." V smirked at him.

The Dark Lord stopped right away, "How dare you talk to me like that!" he snapped at V in harsh tone.

"I was just asking." V replied him again.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!"

V snickered at the Dark Lord, "Then, you better shut up." he smirked in the end when the Dark Lord started to approach him.

The Dark Lord swung his sword against V but V dodged it well. He flied as he moved to behind him and he scratched the back using the sword. The Dark Lord groaned as he swung his sword once more toward V again.

V dodged his sword once more as he clashed his sword against the Dark Lord's sword. They had an intense battle of the swords and V was leading the battle.

But a sudden move from the Dark Lord created a deep long cut on V's hip. V groaned silently but again he attacked back the Dark Lord. He focused the upper part. It might be his head. V lifted his sword high and let it fall to the head of the Dark Lord.

But just like Jimin's case, when the sword was about to touch the head, the Dark Lord parted into two and gather as one again just behind V before he swung the sword to hurt V's back.

V groaned once more. He expected this to come. He knew it. V attacked him once more until an idea appeared. V flied away. He started to flap his wings harder as the dust started to cover up the area.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! COME HERE AND FIGHT ME!" the Dark Lord roared, trying to see through the dust that covering the whole battle area.

The Dark Lord looked here and there, swinging his sword around madly. He was a little bit panic when he couldn't see a glimpse of V around him. His vision was limited so he didn't notice something flied above him.

But soon he heard the sound of the flapping wings, he looked up and he saw the sword is a very close distance to him and it slashed on him from above. The sword hit him in a perfect area to kill him, his head.

The Dark Lord roared as he grabbed his head, looking around to find his attacker. He stopped once he noticed his attacker...

"You..." he muttered.

"I need to complete my task. I'm sorry..."

The Dark Lord snickered, "Tch, one day... I'll reborn again and I'll make sure to end all of your inheritance!" he pointed his sword to his attacker before he dropped the sword and then he vanished into dust.

The attacker smiled a little bit. But sudden the attacker heard noises from behind. V showed up, raising his sword high. But he stopped when he noticed something strange.

"Chaeyoung! What are you doing in here?!" he asked, half panic as he looked around while grabbing her arm.

Rosé smiled at V, "I killed him, Taehyung."

"W-what?" V asked in shock.

"I killed the Dark Lord."

"Are you sure?" he looked around.

Rosé chuckled at him, then dropping all the flying dust around them. V looked around and it's indeed empty. Rosé pulled up her sword, "Jimin gave you this?" V asked her.

"I made this."

"R-really?" V asked in disbelief. Rosé nodded and then she showed him that she could vanish the sword too.

"Wow, Chaeyoung... Why you did this?" he asked her, letting go her arm. He grabbed her hands and he intertwined their fingers.

"It's because you were my task. I needed to protect you. So here I am." Rosé smiled at him.

"So, now... Are you a guardian angel?" V asked her, but she shook her head with a small smile.

"I still don't know yet..."

V nodded his head, "No matter you're a guardian or not, I'm still loving you." V grinned, pulling her closer to him. He stretched his wings and it made a cage around them when his wings touched hers.

"And what this is?" Rosé giggled.

"Don't pretend like you don't know." V whispered at her, winking at her in a playful manner.

Rosé pulls their intertwined hands up, placing a kiss on V's backhand as she said, "Later, lover boy. We need to see Jimin."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter