03 Two Devils

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Author's POV


"God..."

"Why are you calling for God, sweetheart?" Jimin smirked as Rose took a step back, all shocked to see another immortal creatures in here.

"Rose, where are you going?" Mrs. Ahn came but Rose went into storage room. Leaving her customer and confused Mrs. Ahn.

"I'm sorry. She just started work in here." Mrs. Ahn said. Jimin nodded, "I like her actually..." he said carefully, thinking about a plan.

Mrs. Ahn smiled, "Ahhh, she's looking for someone right now. You're handsome! But maybe you're not her type."

Jimin nodded, "How much?" he asked lifting the roses. "5000 Won." Mrs. Ahn said. Jimin gave her the money and left the store with a wide smirk.



"God... He's a devil... I can't believe I just met one of them." Rose whispered to herself. She could remember the guy's aura was so strong and full of fire, signaling that he's a devil.

Then she remembered about Taehyung.

"He's immortal too... But what on earth is he?" she mumbled. She could remember because his eyes were green. And he has a very strange aura too, but doesn't strong as the earlier guy. Rose took a deep breath and went outside after checked her surrounding.

"Rose, why did you leave him?" Mrs. Ahn asked. Rose bit her lower lip nervously, "Ummm... I'm scared of him." she told her the truth.

And luckily Mrs. Ahn just shook her head while saying, "Aish, he was hot and young. Too bad you're scared to him."

Rose grinned at Mrs. Ahn, "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Ahn. I promise I won't run anymore."

Mrs. Ahn just nodded at her, smiling Rose picked up water jug and started to water some flowers displayed outside.

V walked down town, he had no idea where's the right place to find her. "If only I'm stronger... I could easily find her." V sighed. He kicked an empty can nearby and watched it went into the garbage at the other side of the road.

He stopped himself as he rested himself against the wall nearby, feeling frustrated.

Ring, Ring...

He drew his attention to the source of the sound. There. She. Is. The Angel.

What a fate.

V crossed the road and ran to the particular flower shop. He stopped when he saw her watering the flowers. He needed a nice and smooth plan so she won't runaway from him. He glanced at her, and started to walk slowly to her, then he stopped right beside her.

"Those flowers are so beautiful." he said softly, not wanting to scare her.

Rose smiled, "Thank you. If you want to buy some you can go insi..." Rose stopped as she looked at him.

"Oh, I think I know you." V said.

Rose took a step back, but V grabbed her wrist fast, "Wait, wait..." he said in soft tone.

V put down the water jug with his other hand and released her wrist slowly, "Don't be scared of me. I'm sorry for yesterday incident." V said.

Rose looked at his greeny eyes, still scared to speak to him.

V controlled his inner evil so hard when she didn't reply him and only looked at him blankly. "Fxxk..." he muttered it.

He started the conversation again, "I was... drunk at that time. So, that's why I couldn't handle myself." he lied.

"Drunk?" Rose replied to him, finally.

V almost smirked but he went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter