14 I Care

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's eyes widened in fear as he took a step away from the Dark Lord. He positioned himself in a defensive state as he stared carefully at the Dark Lord.

"What's the interesting way to kill you, Jimin?" the Dark Lord mumbled, moving closer to Jimin.

"M-my Lord..." Jimin managed to call as he waited for the Dark Lord to answer him. But instead an answer, a sharp invisible hit landed on Jimin's cheek.

Blood was flowing from his mouth.

Jimin got up, kneeling in front of the dark master, "Please don't kill me..." he begged. "Rosé is still alive..." Jimin breathed out.

"Rosé?"

Jimin nodded his eyes, "The angel..."

"It's easy to kill her, so let me end your life first." the Dark Lord was moving closer toward Jimin in quick moves. Jimin was taken aback when another invisible hit landed on his stomach.

His body made a contact with the hard ground roughly. But Jimin got up quickly and this time he prepared himself in attack stance.

"KILL ME! JUST KILL ME!"

Jimin shouted to the Dark Lord as he ran to the Dark Lord. A long sword with blue fire formed from his hand as Jimin clashed the sword against the Dark Lord.

But when the sword touched the top of the Dark Lord, he parted into two immediately. Jimin wasn't expecting this as the Dark Lord gathered himself behind Jimin and he scratched Jimin's back with his sharp claws.

Jimin fell down as he groaned in pain. The Dark Lord laughed at him. "PATHETIC!" he shouted. Jimin could feel the scratch begin to burn his body as he jerked his body backwards. Jimin just laid beside Taehyung's body right now.

He didn't know because he was in pain or his eyes played some tricks but he saw that Taehyung's lips isn't blue anymore. His lips turned back into normal state which is pink. But before Jimin could think much about it, he shouted in pain as the Dark Lord stepped on his back.

"Now you can die beside him. You two are best friend after all." the Dark Lord laughed, pressing his feet on Jimin's back harder.

Jimin groaned in pain, trying to catch a proper breath too. The Dark Lord stepped on the cut on Jimin's back in the exact hurting spot, making all of his energies gone in just one action.

"Kyaaa!!!"

Someone screamed as Jimin saw his sword making a cut at the arm of the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord roared as he turned around madly. His arm grew again as he laughed when he saw his attacker.

"And who are you pretty?"

The girl pointed the sword to the Dark Lord bravely as she answers, "Can you take a guess?" a shiny white wings appeared on behind her.

"Rosé..." Jimin mumbled in his weak state.

The Dark Lord looked at Jimin then he looked back Rosé. "Tch, so you're that famous angel?" the Dark Lord walked in circle as Rosé w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter