06 Tell Me

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé and V sat on the bed, facing each other. After Rosé 's statement, they decided to talk about it. "Do you want to tell me the whole past of you?" Rosé asked softly.

V went silent, arguing with his inner self. Should he? V looked at her, "Yes. But only the things I remember."

"You don't remember all of your past?" she gasped, covering with her hands. Just what happened at him?

V nodded, "I remember the very first time I opened my eyes. All I could see was fire. The fire parted and Jimin showed up. My body was full of bruises and cuts. He took care of me and when I asked who am I, he answered it... That I'm a devil... I just turned into devil... So, he needs to train me to be tougher and fiercer than before. And..."

V stopped, staring at the bed blankly. Rosé felt guilty, she touched his hand, "And?" V looked at her.

"And he left me at that unknown place for days. I spent my time by reading books about the devil. Until then, he came back and we're thrown to earth." V continued his story.

"Thrown? Wait... What's the reason?"

"Take the world into darkness..." V whispered those words, his face is expressionless, he spaced out for the hundred times. Rosé could notice his eyes changed to red from green.

"Taehyung?" Rosé called.

V ignored her, still spacing out. Rosé bit her lower lip feeling uneasy. She saw the veins on his hands appeared as his lips became redder too.

"T-taehyung..." Rosé mumbled his name.

No way.

Did she awaken the darkness in him?

V closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Once he opened his eyes, he looked at her, "Be my slave, Rosé..." he said. His voice was deep and intoxicating.

"Taehyung. This isn't you." Rosé whispered nervously, backing away from him inch by inch.

V smirked at her, reaching a strand of her hair. Rosé froze on her spot, while V inhaled the scent of her hair from the tip and slowly drew closer to her. V's face was on beside her closely. V put the strand of her hair, sweeping all of her hair from her left shoulder.

"Taehyung..." Rosé called him once more.

He went nearer and inhaled the scent of her on her neck, his lips brushed against it for a moment. "So inviting..." he coaxed into her ear.

Rosé tried hard not to respond at his touch. This is bad. She isn't supposed to do something like this. "Taehyung, please..." Rosé said while grabbing his arm.

V's eyes turned into green. He moved back slowly, "I couldn't help it." he said. Rosé nodded and released his arm.

"Thank you for telling me about your past, Taehyung." Rosé said, trying not to be awkward with him.

"You're wel..." V stopped, "Actually, there's something I want to tell you..." he said, looking all serious.



BRUGH!

Jimin touched his left ribs in pain, blood is appearing on the corner of his mouth. He kneeled down, "I'm sorry..." he stated.

"DON'T TALK TO ME!" the sound echoed as Jimin's body flied and landed hard against the ground once more.

"How dare you did the same mistake!" the voice shouted. Jimin got up and hung his head low. Slowly, a dark shadow appeared and turned into a terrifying form. "Search him! And when you find him just kill him!" the monster said.

"Yes, my Lord." Jimin answered in low voice.

"If he realized about himself, it will be the end of the you." the monster showed his long claws.



Rosé looked at V in anticipation, "I was living with Jimin. The first day I met you and... And pounced on you, the guy who stopped me is him. I was in a burning desire to... do something bad at you. Overpowering you, that's it. But Jimin is really against it, he locked me up in the apartment, so that's why I wasn't seen anywhere, and..."

V paused, thinking. Should he told her that he was peeking her while he locked up? "And I got a way how to escape from him so I can meet you and do that."

"Do what?" Rosé asked, totally clueless.

"Overpowering you." V answered. He noticed she's so tensed right now. "The reason why I told you this, because Jimin is searching me right now. And probably you too."

"H-how did you know?" Rosé asked.

V pointed to the window, the thunder appeared, and Rosé saw a strange sign up there. "You saw that? The storm happened because he's furious."

"So, are you going to meet him?" Rosé asked.

"In order to stop the storm then yes." V answered, looking at her eyes. Rosé smiled at him. V added, "If I didn't do that, this will be the end of the world."

"Taehyung..." Rosé smiled grew wider, "... you sounds so angelic." she touched his cheek again while gazing at him. A mysterious white light popped up and landed on his body again.

"Taehyung y-you're glowing again..." Rosé gasped, mesmerized by the sight of his glowing state.

"Where?" V asked confused.

Just like before, the glow disappeared once V talked ignorantly like that. Rosé bit her lower lip, thinking. How could this happened twice in a day?

"Back to Jimin..." V stated, getting Rosé 's attention again. "I'm afraid of meeting him." V said.

"Why?" Rosé asked.

"Because he will kill me and I'm not strong enough to defend myself against him." V sighed.

"I'll help you."

"You can't. If you're showing up, he will hurt you and maybe he'll kill you too." V said. "The question is I don't know the reason why he's really against with me overpowering you, in fact it's a perfect way to grow the darkness. Turning an angel into a devil."

Rosé blushed and curiously asked, "D-did you do that to human?"

"What? You mean the ? No, human is just so disgusting. They overpowered enough with only a simple kiss." V scoffed.

Rosé just nodded, playing with her fingers nervously. V looked at her, "You're an angel, where's your wings?" he asked.

"Me? Um, I will get one when I fulfilled my task." Rosé answered. V nodded, leaning on the headboard of the bed. "I'll go to bathroom." Rosé said and left him.

She went into the bathroom and took a look at the mirror, "No, Roseanne. You're messed up everything. You told him about your identity, about your purpose in here, about everything..."

Rosé sighed heavily. Rosé washed up her face with the cold water, "Wake up! What's wrong..." she mumbled.

Rosé saw Wendy in the mirror. She turned and found her helper flying comfortably near her. "Wendy..."

"So, you're in a room with a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter