05 The Turning Point

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé sprayed the flowers with water. Today Mrs. Ahn is the one who manages the cashier, so Rosé just strolled around helping her.

"Rosé!" Mrs. Ahn called her.

"I'm coming." Rosé said.

Rosé went into the shop and approached Mrs. Ahn, "What is it, Mrs. Ahn?" she asked and removed her gloves.

"Can you send this bucket to this address?" Mrs. Ahn asked and handed her a paper. Rosé frowned as she looked at the paper.

"Gangnam district?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah. 808-A, Gangnam district." Mrs. Ahn answered as she smiled at her. Rosé hesitated a little bit.

"But... I don't know where is it..."

"You don't, but I know."

A voice replied to her. Rosé and Mrs. Ahn looked at the source of voice, surprised to see a young man smiled at them.

"Taehyung?!" Rosé gasped.

Mrs. Ahn squealed, "Ah, so you know this handsome young man? Great! Can you take her to the Gangnam district, Mr. Handsome young man? Rosé is new in here..."

V smiled warmly and nodded at her, "That's my pleasure. I don't mind at all."

"Wait..." Rosé said, "Mrs. Ahn, don't you think it's ummm... rude to ask him about it?" Mrs. Ahn laughed at Rosé.

"Rude? It's not, honey! Look, this handsome young man is willing do that for you. And while he takes you to Gangnam, you can spend time with each other too." Mrs. Ahn said.

Rosé widened her eyes in disbelief, this is so wrong. Mrs. Ahn handed the bucket to V as he received it. "If you want to go somewhere after delivering the flowers bucket, I don't mind. Rosé is looking for a boyfriend lately, but promise me to take her back to the apartment before midnight." Mrs. Ahn said as she winked to V.

V laughed at her, "Don't worry, ma'am. I'll take her back to the apartment before midnight."

V glanced at Rosé, "I'll wait for you in my car. You're still remembering my car right?" then he exited the flower shop after bowed to Mrs. Ahn.

"Car? He has car! Oh my God, Rosé... He is the one you're looking for." Mrs. Ahn giggled. Rosé smiled at Mrs. Ahn. But her heart screamed the total opposite. She was scared with the strange behavioral V just now.

"Come on, Rosé... Don't make him wait!" Mrs. Ahn said as Rosé nodded and removed her apron. She exited the flower shop after she took her mini sling bag.

Mrs. Ahn watched Rosé ran across the road and entered a black car. She grinned as the car drove away to the it's destination.

"Ah, young love is beautiful."

Awkward.

That's the only thing to describe the condition inside V's car right now. Rosé just sat quietly as V focused on the road in front of him.

"So, you're looking for a boyfriend?" V asked.

"Neh?" Rosé replied, shocked to hear his voice after the long awkward silence. V glanced at her.

"It's your task, right?"

Rosé looked at him, "It's not." she answered.

"Are you telling me a lie again?" V asked.

"No. I'm not." Rosé answered.

V nodded, "Then tell me your real task in here. Why are you coming to earth?"

Rosé stared at the road blankly, what should she does? "You know the fact that I'm an angel. Then why you don't know about my purpose too? How could you guess me as an immortal but didn't know the purpose why I am here?"

"Wow, calm down girl... Are you sure you're still an angel?" V snickered.

Rosé looked at V, "My task is to protect the man who makes me feel a true love." she said it.

"Woah, you just told me a truth?" V mocked.

Rosé looked back at road and then she watched something shiny flied fast toward their direction, it's a white light, "Watch out!" Rosé gasped.

"What? There's nothing." V said.

Rosé saw the white light entered the car then landed on V. Rosé gasped once more, "Taehyung, you're glowing!"

V snickered, "That's nonsense. I'm not an angel." as he said that his body stopped to glow.

Rosé turned silent. Could it be a sign? But, about what? What is he? What was the light? Why he was glowing? Why Wendy referred him as a human? Why his eyes is green then it could change colour? Why, and why?

There are too many questions for her. Rosé glanced at him, "Taehyung, are you a devil?" she asked.

V glanced back at her as he smiled, "Now you're asking me?" Rosé saw his eyes turned red.

"I just want a honest answer from you." she said. V laughed at her, "What's the point of me being honest at you?"

"Please, just answer me. If you admitted that you're a devil... I won't try to run away from you anymore." she said.

"Yes. You're right. I'm a devil. Satisfied?"

Rosé tensed, he was a devil and he looked calm. What should she says right now? "Thank you for answering me." Rosé said.

Rosé noticed his eyes went back into green. V smirked then, "Admit that you're liking me." he said without looking at her.

"W-what?" Rosé blushed because of his sudden tease on her.

V glanced at her, "Just remember about what you just said. You won't try to run away anymore from me."

Rosé nodded somehow regretted it. The rest of the trip turned silent once more. Until they arrived at the Gangnam district few minutes later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter