02 Danger

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Author's POV

"Your eyes... It's green."

That was the first talk of Rose with a guy. The guy ㅡ V, scanned her once more from head to toe then he smirked.

"You're beautiful." he said, "Just like an angel." he added while he whispered those words to her.

Rose got shock as she widened her eyes, "Me? I'm not... I'm just a normal human. Yeah, that's right." she nervously answered.

V nodded the grabbed her arm and pulled her out from the dance floor. "Where are we going?" Rose asked.

"Hotel." V answered.

"What's it?" she asked again.

"Are you sure that you're a human?" he snickered at her as Rose decided to shut .

They went out from the club and V escorted her to his Bugatti. He went into the car too as he started to drive to his destination. Rose sat beside him calmly, not aware about her future with Vㅡthe most dangerous guy in Seoul.

"What's your name?" V asked.

"Rose." she answered.

"Mine is Taehyung." he said, giving his human like name. "You better remember that because you're gonna scream that name tonight." he added.

Rose furrowed her eyebrows, "Why? What will happen tonight?"

V smirked once more. "A party. But only between two of us." he said as the car slowed down a bit.

"Uhmm, why? What kind of party is that?" Rose asked as she looked at V's side profile.

"Can you stop asking at me?" V somehow irritated by her continuous questions, but he tried to control his inner evil side. He didn't want she know if he's a devil. That would put his plan into a mess.

Rose pouted as she looked back outside the window. The car entered a shiny area. "Wow, this is beautiful." Rose mumbled as she saw so many lights shining outside the car.

The car stopped. "Get down." V said before he went off from the car. Rose went out too and followed him. They entered a big building with modern yet classy interior.

"Taehyung, is this hotel?" Rose asked.

V just nodded. And the two entered the lift. "Oh! The door closed like a magic." Rose squealed, as V rolled his eyes. He pressed the top floor then the lift started to move and jolted in the beginning, making Rose leaned herself on Taehyung's back.

And since it's her first time took a lift, she felt a motion sickness, "Taehyung, I'm a little bit dizzy." she said and pulled herself from the guy.

V looked at her, "It'll be fine." he said.

But why the fxck he spoke like a gentleman? He's a devil for sure. Tch, V bite his bottom lip, "Let's get out." he said as he pulled her once they arrive at the top floor.

They stopped in front of a door as V searched for the key. Once the door opened, he dragged her in and shut the door.

Rose put her hands on her head, still feeling the motion sickness. But then, V grabbed both of her hands and made her look at him.

"Tonight is the night when the darkness will overpower you." V whispered.

Rose looked at him confused, and then she totally lost it when his lips landed on her. He kissed her! Rose widened her eyes as V brought her deeper into the hotel room without breaking their connected lips.

"Mmpph!" Rose just realized if the kiss will lead them to something bad and lustful. And as an angel, she can't do anything bad and lustful, because it will decrease herself as an angel.

She started to fight him. But it only making the whole situation worse, both of them fell to the bed with V leaned on top of Rose. He started to leave her lips but kissed her jaw line then straight to her neck.

"Wait! Move away! I can't do this." she said.

But V clearly ignored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter