07 Destined One

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the time.

This is the time when Jimin has a big chance to kill his own friend along with an angel. The Lord might forgive him if he could kill the two of them.

Jimin entered the lobby of the hotel, getting a big attention from the workers, because his shirt is dirty. "Sir..." a worker approached him.

Jimin glared at him and in an instant he turned into a statue. The people gasped as they're starting to hiding from Jimin. Jimin approached the receptionist table and asked in a low voice, "Where's the room of Taehyung Kim?" he asked at the scared receptionist girl.

"Quick!" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"2-205, sir." she managed to check the computer and answered him. Jimin smirked, disappearing from the lobby in the next second.

Jimin arrived at V's room, his shirt is clean right now. "There's nowhere to run..." Jimin said as he went deeper to the room.

Someone giggled.

"Taehyung? Is that you?" a feminine voice asked. Jimin entered the main room, looking at a girl in a bathrobe that sat on the bed.

She's Rosé.

But what's so strange, her hands is tied behind her, and she is blindfolded too. What the hell happened?

"Hihihi, I can smell your perfume." Rosé gigged once more as Jimin looked intently at her. Could it be something of their game or what?

"Taehyung, stop playing with me and release me, I can't wait anymore." she said, Jimin approached her slowly from other side of the bed.

He could kill her right now, but one problem, where's V? Jimin scanned the room once with his eyes until Rosé spoke up, "Jimin, quick release me..."

Wait, what?!

Jimin looked at Rosé who had a deep crimson red eyes, her blindfold is gone. . Jimin was about to reach something sharp near him, but that Rosé turned into a beast in an instant.

The beast attacked Jimin senseless, as Jimin started to gather his power so he can involved too. Jimin used fire as his first protector. The beast flinched as the beast ran outside, heading to somewhere.

"It must be V. It must be him." Jimin gritted his teeth in anger. He ran after the beast and shot some fires at the beast. But none of his powerful shooting hit the bull's eye.

V grinned in his beast form. Alright, now let's lure Jimin to the rooftop for the real battle. V changed into his human form and ran to the other side of rooftop. Jimin ran behind him closely until V stopped himself.

"Alright, you're still a great chaser." V smirked, getting soaked because of the rain.

"Where's she?" Jimin asked.

"Who?" V asked back, grinning widely.

"Don't play around with me." Jimin gritted his teeth furiously. V put his hands up, "Okay, okay. I will show you where she is but stop this storm first."

Jimin snickered, "Do you think I'll listen you?"

In a light speed, Jimin moved toward V and hit him on the face. V fell down really hard, but using the chance to attack Jimin's leg by pulling it.

They had an intense fight.

Very intense.

But as the fight continuing, V got weaker because he lost many powers when he evolved into his beast form. Jimin easily kicked and hit him. V collapsed on the rooftop floor, full of bruises.

"Pathetic." Jimin smirked.

Using his feet, Jimin touched V's cheek and started to press it slowly, "I don't care where she is right now. I'll just kill you first." Jimin laughed then.

Jimin raiser his leg, V looked at it and shut his eyes. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" a voice shouted. It's Rosé, she went out from her hiding place. Jimin smirked, "Wow, wow, now you two are friends?"

Jimin looked down at V, kicking him on the stomach, V flied few meters away before landed on the ground again. Rosé gasped and approached V in panic.

"Oh my God, Taehyung. Are you alright?" Rosé cried, gently put his head on her lap.

Jimin laughed, "Nice. Now I can easily kill both of you." Jimin gathered his power once more and turned into terrifying beast form. Rosé looked around, put V's head on the floor again. She looked at the beastly Jimin that ran toward them in a such speed.

Rosé widened her eyes in horror, what should she does? Jimin smirked, seeing her powerless state. He jumped and was about to reach her until a very bright light stopped him and hit him in the process.

Jimin bounced back to his previous spot. He turned into his form again and now he's full of bruises too. The heavy rain stopped, because Jimin got injured and became weaker.

What was that?

Jimin sat up and saw the standing Rosé. She stared at him with her deep eyes and she said, "Don't bother Taehyung. It's more than enough that you turned him into a devil. I don't know the reason why you did that, but if you're scared and want to kill us, it's not the time."

Jimin flinched as Rosé approached him. "It's not fair if you're attacking us who are weaker than you."

"World is an unfair place." Jimin said.

Rosé stopped right in front of him, "It is. But if we're going to die, let us die with a fair fight. So we won't regret anything."

Rosé smiled at Jimin, a light came out from her back, and the light is surrounding Jimin. Jimin looked at his hand and body, the bruises is now gone. Is she healing him?

Jimin looked up to see her again.

But she's gone.

V is gone too.

Jimin gritted his teeth. He stood up and disappeared from the rooftop. He needed to arrange his plan once more. He wanted to talk it with his Lord. Although, he's unsure that he will get a warm response.



Rosé looked at the unconscious V on her bed in her room, grabbing his hand Rosé prayed for him to gain his consciousness soon. Meanwhile in another side of the room, Wendy rearranged everything in the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter