04 Angelic Devil?!

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé walked alone after she parted with V. She reached her apartment after some minutes. And luckily, she didn't meet any red eyes, just like what V said.

Rosé entered her room, but before she switched the light on, someone did it first. Rosé screamed and immediately that someone covered using his palm.

"Sshh, it's midnight, you don't want to wake up someone right?" he whispered.

Rosé tried to remove his palm on her and she was success. "What are you doing here, Taehyung?!" she asked but her voice was trembling.

Taehyung smirked, "Can't I meet with you?"

Rosé widened her eyes as she noticed if his eyes changed colours from green to red. "Wa-wait, what are you?" she took a step back.

"Me?" V titled his head, and took a step closer to her. "I'm an immortal creatures... Just like you." he answered.

"I know, I know... But what kind of creatures?" she asked, taking all of her courage.

V smirked once more, "I'll tell you after you answer my question first." Rosé shook her head, "No, I'm sorry. I take my question back, I won't ask you anymore. Can you take a leave from my place now?"

She can't tell him anything about her identity nor her purpose why she came to earth. V rested his arm on the wall beside her face, trapped her in between him and the wall.

"That's not a good respond from you." V whispered. Rosé closed her eyes as she could feel his breath on her face.

"Answer me... while looking at my eyes..." V said, "Are you an angel?" he asked it.

Rosé decided just to shut . V smirked, "I will kiss you if you don't answer my question." he threaten her, knowing her weakness really well.

"3..."

He started to countdown, "2..."

V leaned closer more, their lips was about to meet but Rosé stopped him by grabbing his collars. She looked at him in the eyes, "I'm not an angel." she said.

"Now leave me alone." Rosé said.

V snickered as he took a step back, "You just told me a lie. How sad, an angel did it." he disappeared into thin air then.

Rosé sighed in disbelief. She just lied, why did she do that? "He fooled me." Rosé walked to her bed, totally lost it. She leaned on her bed while grabbing her head, "I just lied..."

"Rosé..." a soft voice called her.

Rosé sat up and saw Wendy is flying near her door, "And you're just coming by now?" Rosé asked, half angry.

"Rosé, snap out. You just lied and just now you sounded so angry." Wendy said. Rosé shook her head, "Oh my God. I'm sorry..." she mumbled, realizing what she just did.

"I know it's hard to live in here, but don't let human changes you. You must remember your task that you need to fulfill to become a guardian angel." Wendy said.

"Yes, my task... Protect the man who makes me feel the true love." Rosé said.

Wendy nodded, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you from that human." Rosé lifted her an eyebrow, "Human? But he's immort..."

"And the Angel Mother just told me that you won't get any punishment because you just told a lie. She understands your condition so much." Wendy cut her talk.

"Thank you..." Rosé replied, happy yet confused at the same time. "Wendy..." Rosé called.

"Yeah?"

"Actually the guy who fooled me isn't a..."

Wendy gasped, "Whoops! Gotta go now, I abandoned some of my works. Bye!" and she disappeared.

Rosé was just so speechless, "She referred Taehyung as a human? That strange... Very strange."

V reached his apartment. And just then Jimin reached the apartment too. Jimin threw a necklace to V.

"What is it?" V asked.

"A witch said she likes me and gave me that." Jimin answered as he stood in front of a mirror.

V laughed at him, "Did she try to kiss you?"

"Shut up!" Jimin said sternly.

V took a look at the necklace. "It's pretty." V commented. Jimin rolled his eyes as he pulled of his shirt. "Then keep it."

V grinned as the topless Jimin left him alone. V put the necklace on him. "Great." he mumbled and he watched the television again.

Day by day passed with 0% progress in her task to find the true love. It's already her 14th day on earth, and since that night (the night she told a lie), V never showed up again.

It's kind of relieving for her.

And since then too Rosé tried hard to search for the right guy that might be the one of her saviour, so she could go back to the heaven. But it's hard to find one. Really hard.

Ring, ring...

A customer entered the flower shop. Rosé smiled as she looked at the customer, "You..." her smile disappeared.

It's the red eyes.

The devil.

"Are you going to run away again?" Jimin asked, resting his chin on his palm. He looked calm and less intimidate right now.

"N-no..." she answered. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter