08 Love Me

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V smiled at Rosé, placing her face in his big palm. He lifted her head up, "Say that again while looking into my eyes." he requested.

Rosé shook her head, "No, I won't do it."

She smiled at him. V smirked, "Say it or I will kiss you." he used his top threat weapon on her again. Rosé caressed the back of his hand on her cheek slowly, "Then kiss me?" she lifted one of her eyebrows.

V smirked, "You're becoming bold."

V leaned closer at her, smirking playfully. Rosé giggled and suddenly she vanished from there. V sighed in disbelief.

"Hehe, I found a new power, Taehyung." Rosé said from behind him.

V turned around, staring at her irritated, "I don't like your new power." he said, making the girl laughed at him.

V smiled, "Rosé, thanks for choosing me as your destined one." he said. "But what can I do to help you fulfilled the task?" he asked.

"Stay with me. And stay alive. I will try my best to protect you from Jimin." Rosé answered him.

"Wait, from Jimin? Until when? You can't win against him." V replied her.

Rosé nodded, "I know. I might can't win against him, but doesn't it my task? Until when? I don't know about it. Maybe until a time when he stopped himself from trying to kill you."

"But you might get hurt. Or else... died." V said, examining her expression carefully.

"It's okay, Taehyung. But I know you're strong yourself, I think we can face him together." Rosé smiled.

V shook his head, "No, I think you should looking for other boys." he stood up, totally fearing if Rosé might get hurt by Jimin.

"Taehyung, please..." Rosé sighed.

She went closer to him, grabbing his hands, "I can protect you. And I will help you to find your real identity too. Because you're definitely not a devil."

V squeezed her hands, "I changed so much after I met you. And I found it great to be like this. You know, I'm more calmer right now."

"You are..." Rosé smiled.

"Awww!" a voice squealed happily. V and Rosé turned their heads immediately and they found Wendy. "You two are cuties!" Wendy said.

"W-who's she?" V asked shocked to see another angel in here.

"You don't need to know, young guy." Wendy glared at him, "Now, let's move to the new house!" Wendy squealed as she flicked her fingers.



"Wow, Wendy..."

Rosé gasped as she stepped into the new house. "It's big." Rosé smiled at Wendy. Meanwhile V snickered, "My previous place is bigger than this, Rosé."

Rosé entered the living room that connected with an outdoor pool, "Wait, there's a pool too!" Rosé squealed.

"I did a good job, right?" Wendy winked.

Rosé nodded her head, "Where's the room?" she asked. Wendy grabbed Rosé 's hand and she pulled her upstairs leaving V alone.

"Tadaaa!" Wendy squealed as she showed Rosé the room. Rosé ran to the bed and threw herself there, "It's so comfy!"

She sat up then, "Okaaay, this is gonna be my room." Rosé walked back to Wendy, "So, where's a room for Taehyung?" she asked.

"For him? It's the only a bedroom in this house." Wendy answered.

Rosé widened her eyes, "Wait, what?"

"Isn't he your destined one?" Wendy lifted one of her eyebrows, looking all confused.

"He is... But..."

"That's it. It's okay then to sleep in here. Don't be nervous, Roséanne." Wendy winked at Rosé.

"Huh? What did you mean?"

Wendy sighed, "This is your opportunity to get to know about him more and maybe that will help you in order to protect him."

"B-but..."

"Alright. I'll go. Bye!" Wendy smiled and then she disappeared. Rosé widened her eyes in horror. No... Sleeping together with Taehyung? Oh no, that's bad.

"Hey, Rosé..." Taehyung called.

Rosé stared at him, "Y-yes?"

"Oh, your friend is gone. By the way, I just went on a quick tour around and I didn't find any bedroom, except this?" Taehyung said.

"Um, yeah. This is the only bedroom." Rosé replied, avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Really? They just made us staying together under one roof and sleeping on the same bed? Angel is pretty wild too." V smirked.

"But, at least we can control our lust." Rosé blurted out, making V stared at her with a naughty glimpse in his eyes.

"Oh, really?" V whispered.

Rosé stared at V, "Taehyung, stop it... We can't stay in here for a long time. Jimin will get us soon." she tried to attract his attention.

V sighed, "You're right. Let's find out a way to destroy him." he smiled at her.

"And let's find out a way for your identity too." Rosé smiled back.

V nodded, "Alright, I found a mini-library downstairs. Let's find out something! Oh! The first one who arrived will have a chance to kiss the loser!" V said as he planted a quick peck on Rosé 's cheek then ran away.

Rosé was in shock after the short yet sweet peck from him, "Wait! Taehyung!" she called him as she followed him behind.



Jimin spaced out, he just told his Lord about everything. And surprisingly, the Lord didn't kill him for not kill V and his angel.

In fact, he gave Jimin more times to attack the couple again. So, Jimin was staying all alone in an unidentified island to prepare himself for a better fight.

He lived in a cottage all alone for almost two days since the day he met the couple. "Jimin..." someone called him.

Jimin looked up and he smirked after noticing that other person, "Hyung, what are you doing in here?"

"I'm coming to help you out." he answered.

"I don't need your help." Jimin said.

That guy glared at Jimin, "They call me a black shadow Suga for something, Jimin. You need my help."

"Why?"

"Because you're clueless. And I'm bored. All other devils are busy searching for the BTS diamond. It's gone from that holy place." the guy, Suga, said with low tone.

"I'm not clueless. And I don't give a to that BTS diamond." Jimin retorted.

Suga smiled a little bit, "What if I say the diamond can fulfill a wish and it's gone on the earth?"

Jimin glanced at Suga.

"How?"

"They accidentally sent it along with an angel that they're sent to earth. Stupid, right?" Suga chuckled.

"Angel?" Jimin repeated.

Suga nodded, "It might be the same angel. That angel wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter