11 Some Troubles

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Rosé opened her eyes and she rubbed it gently. She had a pretty good sleep and what happened last night at the pool might be the reason behind it.

She sat up then she gasped, "Omo, Taehyung, why do you sleep on the floor?" she a dashed toward his side, waking him up.

"Um?" V opened one of his eyes, stretching his body as he let out a groan. A long groan. "Why am I on the floor?" he asked Rosé.

Rosé smiled faintly at him, but she laid down beside him, using his arm as her pillow, "I don't know. Did you fall from the couch?" she asked.

V smiled back, "Oh, it might be. I found out that the floor is more comfortable than the couch to sleep."

Rosé pouted, "You make me feel bad."

"Then, can I sleep on the bed tonight, Chaeyoung?" V asked her but the girl shook her head mischievously.

"Meanie." V mumbled.

Rosé smiled at him, "Let's search about something again! I bet I will find another power of mine!" she patted his cheek playfully as she sat up.

"How about me?" V asked her.

"You're an angel. We knew it." Rosé smiled.

"But I don't have wings, you know it." V said to her. Rosé pressed her lips into thin line, "Uh, just never stop to hope on it." she said.

V sat up, reaching for her waist, "I won't stop. You know it." he winked at her.

Rosé chuckled as she stood up and she left the room, leaving V alone in the room. His smile slowly faded away as he felt something strange.

On his back.

He felt something is moving under his skin as he felt something burning his back again. "What is it?" he breathed out.

V tried to ignore the pain by walking outside the room to follow Rosé. But damn, the sensation on his back is getting rougher and painful.

"The hell is this?" he groaned.

"Waeyo?" Rosé asked, peeking from behind the wall, he looked at her and in an instant his pain is gone.

What? This is so strange.

"Nothing." V smiled at her.

Rosé smiled at him, "Good. What do you want to breakfast?" she asked, pulling him to the kitchen.

"Something delicious like you." he smirked.

Rosé looked at him, making a cringe expression at him, "Oh God, I thought you will stop? But, no?" she sighed.

V snorted a laugh, "I'm a flirty angel, you know that?" he winked at her.

"Obviously." she replied to him.

"Jimin, where are you going?" Suga asked as he leaned at the wall, looking at busy Jimin in his room.

"The Grim Reapers don't help much. I need to kill them right now. She used the diamond already." Jimin replied.

"She? You meant... The angel?"

"Yes, Rosé, the angel. She used the power of BTS diamond." Jimin sighed hopelessly.

Suga lifted one of his eyebrows, "For what?"

"I don't know. I don't have time, I will go now and I will kill them now." Jimin said, making a way to the exit of the house.

"Good luck then." Suga smirked.

"Tch." Jimin scoffed as he turned into thin air, transporting himself to the earth and he found himself standing in front of a big house in the next second.

"It's a party time." Jimin smirked, walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter