10 Blue Tears of Sun Diamond

The Devil's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I highly recommend you to watch the trailer of this fanfic again before reading. Why? Just trust me!



Rosé sighed as she sat at the edge of the pool. The night cold air brushed against her skin as her fingers played with the water playfully. She felt so lost. She didn't know what to do. Can she win against Jimin?

Rosé is so scared.

So scared.

She shook her head slowly, then she put her bare legs into the pool. It feels so nice to live in the earth. But she's not going to lie that she's missing the heaven so badly. She missed her friends, especially Lalisa, what she's doing right now? Is she going to earth too?

"Chaeyoung-ah..." V whispered, back-hugging her slowly.

She flinched a little bit, but after she saw his face Rosé started to space out again. V bit his lower lip, noticing something strange at her. "What happened?" he asked softly.

Rosé smiled faintly, "Nothing."

V nodded at her, smiling at her as he thought about a way to make her smile. "Um, can you swim?" he asked her.

"Swim?" Rosé repeated as she looked at him.

V nodded as he released her. He stood up as he removed his socks then he went into the pool with his full clothing, a black pants and a black shirt. Rosé widened her eyes, "Taehyung, you can get sick." Rosé squealed.

V swam to the edge of the pool near her, his lips turning red. It's an attractive sight to be honest. Rosé was staring at his lips for seconds, before her sense calling her back.

He laughed, "It's okay, Rosé. Let's go, come with me." he reached out for her hand, "B-but, I'm a bad swimmer..." Rosé stuttered when suddenly V pulled her into the pool. Rosé was shock for seconds, before she tried hard to float at the water surface.

"Taehyung!" she shrieked, slapping Taehyung's arm annoyed as the boy only laughed at her. "You can swim! See?" he smiled.

Rosé was about to go up at the edge of the pool, but he pulled her back into the pool. Rosé sighed as she turned at him, "You're going repay me for this." Rosé said.

V smirked playfully, "Nah, catch me first!" he swam across the pool then. Rosé smiled a little bit as she decided to catch him. So, basically, V completed his mission to make the girl smile. Rosé caught his feet as she jumped to his back, hugging him from behind. V went to the surface to catch the air, as soon as he broke through the surface, soft laughters reached his ears.

V turned to see Rosé laughed happily, "This is pretty fun!" she squealed. V grinned in satiesfy, "I told you." he said with a low voice.

He swam slowly as Rosé cling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter