There..

Wolf's Trail [Blood Moon Cycle #2]

I laughed when Ken let out a small yelp. His soft heartbeat now thumping a little faster than I have ever heard before. He held my head to his chest and he guided me to his 'secret' place.

'Where are we Ken?' I said in a giggling tone as he continued to laugh and avoid my questions. 'We're almost there love. Just a minute.' 

Listening to his advice, I leaned my head onto his chest and followed the way his arms lead me blindly. After a few more steps, he stopped and let out a sigh. 'We're here.'

I escaped from his arms and untied the satin scarf around my eyes. I gasped as I took in the view of a small castle with colourful flowers crawled all over it. It looked magical, like those fairy castles I read in story books during my childhood.

I squealed, 'Ken!!' He laughed and hugged me from behind 'Do you like it?' The heat rushed to my cheeks as I nodded my head excitedly. 'Oh my god!! What's this place?? Can we go in?' 

I turned around, holding his hands tightly. I stared at him with a wide smile. 'Of course my love.' Ken smiled and held my hand, pulling me in through the big wooden gates.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hongbin

'Yura..? Yura!' I woke up in a jolt. Scanning the empty room as I search for that girl with red hair. No.. It's just a dream. AGAIN! I can't stand this anymore. I'm going for her now! 

Ughh..that feel again. That emotion, what is that? No, she's slipping away. Slipping away.. 

I got out the house and jump in the metallic black car, turning on the engine and speeding towards the direction of the night crawlers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yura

I sat on the romantic vintage swing situated in the courtyard. The bright moonlight giving the beautiful white roses a gentle glow in the dark. 'Wow where did this place come from?' I took in a deep breath and exhaled softly.

Ken laughed and said 'It was once my mother's. But now, it's yours.' I turned towards him, shock filling my eyes. 'What?' I asked again in disbelief. He giggled and replied 'You heard it. It was my mother's, but now it's yours.'

I shook my head 'Your mother lived here? No, I can't have it and I don't need it too..it belongs to her so let's leave it that way, okay?' My eyes glanced the entire place, under the bright moonlight, everything seemed like it was glowing.

Suddenly, the icy cold breath came to my cheek. 'It's fine Yura. We can live here forever far from everything..and everyone..' he came closer but I stood up, avoiding his lips.

'I'm sorry, this is not right.' He stared at me with hurtful eyes but I turned away. I have to escape from this emotion. There are still so many things I have to settle, I can't be selfish..

I ran out of the castle, leaving Ken behind. I thought he would've followed me but he didn't. I continued on, putting one foot in front of the other until I was far enough to the point I couldn't smell his sweet scent.

Then, a bright light flashed across the sky following after was a loud crashing sound. I continued to run until I was in the middle of trees and brushes.

It started raining. And the rain water drenched my white gown till I'm all soaked. Tears involuntarily fall as I catch my breath against a tree.

My heart aches. But I'm clueless why.. the thunder sounded again and it made my heart skip. Wait.. it's getting stronger, this sensation, this smell, this emotion. Hongbin..?

I trudge through the woods and see a figure standing a few feet before me. His stature a familiar one and those silver eyes staring so deeply into mine. I can never be wrong with them. It's him..

A bright flash casted light upon him and I can see his beautiful face again in the midst of all this chaos. 'Yura..' he called my name and came towards me slowly, like he was afraid that I will run away again. 

'Hongbin-ah..' my legs started to move, closer and closer. Before I can get close enough, a voice whispered beside my ear 'Sleep..' my eyes out and I fell asleep inside my carrier's arms.

~~~~~~~~

Ken

I glared at the raging man in front of me. His anger so strong I could feel the danger in the air. But this is my place, my territory. I held the girl tightly in my arms and leaped into the air, landing swiftly on the branch of a tree. 

He growled as I stared from above 'You've got some guts silver wolf. But not today, not forever.. the girl is mine.' I let out a smirk as I hear him grind his teeth and growl louder. 

'Soon..soon she will come back to me. You don't own her, I do.' I laughed loudly at his silly words and replied 'You think so? I can smell it, its so weak and light, I can make her mine right now, right this instance, in front of you. Up for a bet?' 

He let out a loud snarl and turned into his wolf. His paws against the tree trunk as it gauged its nails into the hard wood. I chuckled and whispered 'She has given me something you don't have and I think you can guess what it is.' 

A moment of shock spark through those raging eyes as I held in my laughter. Then, without further ado, I returned to the castle by slipping through the chaotic night.

A loud and agonizing howl screeched through the night as I reached the castle gates. Well, looks like it didn't work out too. But that was really close..

I have to keep her, and there's only one way.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yura

I grunted, my hand holding my head after a striking pain hit it. Ouch! Did I knock my head? I turned my body and felt two arms around my waist, holding me tightly. 

I turned around and see Ken sleeping soundlessly beside me. He's back to his wolf self again, those brown hair and warm skin. He doesn't look so pale anymore. As I was observing his skin, I realized something wrong.

I placed my hand under the covers and touched my body. Wait, where are my clothes? I look down and screamed. Ken woke up from my blood curdling scream and gave me a smile.

'Babe, are you trying to give me a heart attack?' 'Oh my god Ken! What is this?!' I held onto the covers and moved to the other side of the bed quickly. 'What do you mean?' Ken laughed and stared at me with those hazel eyes. 

'I'm serious.' I glared at him straightly, this is pushing it way too far. He sensed the seriousness in my tone and turned towards the ceiling. 'I'm not kidding love, you wanted it.' 'No way.' I frowned deeply, I don't remember anything of wanting..this!! 

'I won't do anything against your will babe. Believe me.' Ken covered his eyes with his arm and waited for my response. But, no way will I do this! How can this??! Oh my god, I don't know what to do..if only Sojin was here. No no no nooooo!!!!!!!