Sensual

Wolf's Trail [Blood Moon Cycle #2]

The little boy let out a soft huff when I tucked him to bed. His long lashes brushing his face as he fall asleep. I kissed his cheek and swiped his blonde bangs to the side before sensing another presence in the room.

'Come here babe..' 

Ken grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the hearth. He sat on the rocking chair before putting me on his lap. The flames casted shadows on the walls as we sat silently together. He shifted his body so that his face was a few inches from mine.

His cold breaths meddling with my warm one as his cold chest moved slowly against my warm body. Our temperature difference setting the boundaries between vampire and wolf. And I think he noticed that, when his temperature started to increase and he changed into his wolf self. 

His hair brown and his eyes a beautiful hazel. The ends of his lips went up 'I thought we are going for a second child.' I nudged him with my elbow and held in my laughter. As always, the funniest and craziest jokes from him. 'You're insane.' I leaned my head against his chest and stared at the dancing flames.

'I'm not babe, I'm serious..' he lifted my chin and stared at me earnestly. His eyes roaming my face until it stopped at my lips. I knew what he was thinking, but I can't do this. 'I have a mate.' I told him, my tone dead and flat. Yet, he didn't care.

The look in his eyes became more wild, more sad. His piercing gaze staring into mine. I frowned, not taking it; but his sensual stare was giving me an emotion I never knew existed in me. His eyes roamed my face again and my heart pounded harder. My eyes fell to his lips and the heat started to rush to my cheeks.

I could see it in him, the pain and the desperation. His face came closer and I closed my eyes. My lips meeting his midway. He wasn't rough like I expected him to be, instead, he was gentle and slow. Like he was testing the water. He nibbled on my bottom lip before gliding his tongue across it.

He tasted like a mixture of candy and mint. Before I knew it, I wanted more. I craned my neck to kiss him deeper. And he as well, did the same; his hands started to grasp me tighter and the chair stopped rocking. We kissed each other deeply until I broke it. 

'Ughh!' He growled and buried his face in my neck. Calming himself down.

After tidying his emotions, he brushed a light kiss on my neck. His warm breaths hitting my skin like heat waves. He lifted his face and stared into my eyes. My heart starting to ampe up again under his stare, pushing me to take it another step further. 

'No..' I said in a barely audible whisper. His eyes dulled but he continued to stare at me. He swiped his thumb under my eye and a visible droplet stood on it. Was I crying? His lips tugged into a smile and my eye lids started to get heavier until slumber overtook me.

***********

Hongbin

I could feel her..the closeness and sweetness of her enticing scent; thin in the air as I stood by the border line along side the Alpha. Those blood ers claiming that Ken never came back and that there have been no trail of him since decades ago. I wasn't buying their petty lie. Even more surprising, their King joined in with the conspiracy as well.

What does Yura got to do with them for them to hide her this way. I put my hand to my chest, feeling my heartbeat rising again. But day by day, it gets weaker; indicating that she's slowly slipping away. I was an idiot. Why did I do that to her? Life without her became more insecure, I couldn't bear to lose her again. Not to that cold blooded monster.

No.. I have to get her back.

***********

Yura

I woke up inside a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me tightly. I tried to pull myself away as carefully and soundlessly, but his arms held me so tightly, it made me gave up trying. So, I just laid there, inhaling his sweet scent and staring at his bare chest. While staring at his well toned chest, the scene from yesterday's intimate interaction flowed back into my mind.

His lips moving gently against mine as his fingers laid tingling sensations all over my skin whenever they trail down my body and neck. The soft bites he used to tease me made electrifying surges run through my senses as I held myself back from wanting more. I shivered by the thought of cheating behind Hongbin's back, to be honest, I felt really guilty.

Noticing that my shiver has awaken Ken, I slowly push myself away before greeting him. 'Good morning, babe. Are you cold? I felt you shiver.' I cleared my throat and replied 'Nah, it's nothing.' I'm a wolf and wolves don't get cold easily. 'Then, what's wrong?' He chuckled and stared at me with a warm gaze, showering me with unconditional love through that one loving gaze.

'Nothing.' I replied him coldly before shifting my gaze. Ensuring that no other emotions run beyond my self-instilled border. He chuckled again, this time more mockingly 'Love, I can wait for an eternity if you want me to, but one thing is for sure, your bond with him is already running out.' He lifted himself with his elbow and hovered over me, his lips running down my neck as he inhaled my scent, a mixture of my own and Hongbin's.

'It's so thin I can wipe it off any second.' I let a growl rumble through my throat as I glared at him from below. He smiled and flopped back on the bed beside me, 'Well, not now of course. Do you want to do anything fun today?' I turned towards him, perking an eyebrow 'What do you mean by that?' He turned to face me 'I thought you like wandering around dangerous places.'

************

'Oh my godd!! The baby is so cute!!' Sunny held the little boy to the ceiling as she showed it to the other princesses. 'Yes! Yes! What's his name?' 'Eduard!' 'Oh my god! Even his name is cute!!' I laughed at their sweet and innocent actions as they took turns holding the little boy. They look so amazed seeing a baby their type, it made me wonder if they have ever seen the children in their city.

'Please take good care of him okay?' I said as one of them called Sana replied with a gentle smile 'We will for sure, please do not worry and have fun.' after finishing her sentence, she shot a glance at Ken and gave him a mischievous smile. Confused by her actions, a frown appeared on my forehead. 'Let's go babe.' Ken grabbed my hand and pulled me away before I could take another last look at the little boy.

'Now, you're mine..'