Chapter 8

I will always be there for you

Chapter 8

Heh, i feel like updating the story now. ><
Since more people pick Geroge Hu. Then this be it. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guigui sighed. She adjusted the skirt she was wearing. It was so itchy. The skirt was thin and black. She had on a yellow blouse-like shirt, they was laced up at the sides and had puffy sleeves. She also had on a pair of black flates. Guigui pushed open the door to school.
All eyes stared at her. All mouths dropped open.
"GUIGUI!!! YOU LOOK SO CUTEE!!!" a crowd of guys charged at her.

"HEY!!!" Guigui tried to shove her way through. "Excuse me!"

A guy knocked into her pushing her into a wall. All the guys crowded around her.

"You're so cute!!!"
"I LOVE YOU GUIGUI!!!!"
They continued to push and shove, trying to get closer to her.
"EXCUSE ME!!! I NEED MY PERSONAL SPACE!!! OWWWW!!!!" Guigui yelled. [Stupid Hebe. Look what you've done.]
Suddenly, Guigui felt someone yank her out of the crowd.

It was a guy... she didn't really recognize him, but he pulled her away.
"Are you okay?"
Guigui nodded. "Thanks. Your name is..."
"I'm Geroge Hu." Geroge took out his hand and smiled at Guigui.
Guigui smiled back and shook his hand, "I'm-"
"Guigui." Geroge finished her sentence off for her. He looked at Guigui's confused face. "I heard those guys yelling it. And besides, you're in my some of my classes."
Guigui scratched her head, "I am?" She racked her brain, trying to picture Geroge in her class.

Geroge laughed, "For instance, I'm in your homeroom! It's just that you sit in the middle, close to the front, and I sit towards the back. Besides, you're usually busy talking to Aaron."
Guigui nodded. [That made sense.]
"Come on!" Geroge pulled on her hand and led her towards their classroom. "You know, I can tell why all those guys like you so much, you're so cute and nice!!"
Guigui blushed, "Umm... thanks..."
Geroge smiled. "Hey, I heard that Aaron is going out with Hebe, is it true?"
Guigui felt a knife stab into her heart. "Uhh... yeah, it is.." [Unfortunately...]

They approached their classroom and walked in. "How about you sit with me this time?" Geroge walked over to his seat and sat down.
"Sure." Guigui sat down next to him. [This way, I won't have to see Aaron...]
Geroge smiled at her. [She's so cute...]

* * *
Aaron entered the classroom, late like usual. To his surprise, the seat that was next to his usual one was empty. [Is Guigui absent today?] Aaron sat down and looked around the classroom. He finally spotted her. Guigui was sitting close to the back. There was this guy who was sitting next to her, laughing and chatting with her. Guigui looked really pretty. Aaron felt a pang of jealousy as he watched Guigui laugh at something that guy had said. [What's that guy's name? Oh yeah... Geroge Hu. What is he doing talking to Guigui?] He frowned at the two of them. [Wait, I can't be getting jealous. Guigui is my best friend. Besides, I've already got Hebe.] Aaron nodded and turned around in his seat, trying to forget about Guigui and that Geroge guy.

* * *
*At lunch.*
Aaron was already there, talking to Hebe.
Guigui approached the table, "Hey, you guys don't mind if Geroge sits with us right?"
Aaron looked up. [That guy again...]
Guigui sat down, "Geroge, meet Aaron and Hebe. You guys, this is Geroge."
Hebe smiled warmly, "Hey Geroge. Nice to meet you!"
Geroge smiled back, "Nice to meet you too."
Aaron on the other hand, completely ignored Geroge.
"Hey Guigui..." Hebe whispered, nudging Guigui.
"Huh?"
"That Geroge is pretty cute... see I told you wearing your new outfit would get you a lot of guys..."
Guigui rolled her eyes, "Whatever Hebe."

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to say that, But this fanfic will not be very long, hopefully it will end in about 15-18 chapters.. (:

Credits to http://wonderbinniesart.blogspot.com/ for the posters! :D thankyouverymuch yeah? <3