Chapter 12

I will always be there for you

Chapter 12

Guigui sat there at her desk, staring at the blank piece of paper in front of her. She couldn't concentrate. Her thoughts kept drifting to Geroge. What was he up to? No good of course. Although she did really like Aaron... but since he was going out with Hebe, if Geroge really did do something to break Aaron and Hebe, Hebe would be devasted... and she wouldn't be able to stand Hebe be so upset.

* * *

Geroge lay on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. He really liked Guigui, and that's why he knew he had to try to put her and Aaron together. That way, she'd be happy, and he would be too. Geroge fidgeted with the corner of his pillow, he needed to figure out something to do...

* * *

*The next morning.*

Aaron went to class, with Hebe chatting by his side like usual. [Aaron... what are you thinking? You are happy with Hebe, and you still get all jealous when you see Guigui with Geroge. That's bad Aaron, bad... you have to focus on Hebe, and only Hebe...] Aaron took a deep breath, and tried to concentrate on Hebe's non-stop chatter.

* * *

That day after school, Hebe and Guigui were walking to the mall. The mall was only about a 15 minute walk from the school they attended. They had also invited Geroge and Aaron to come along. Aaron and Geroge told them that they would meet them at the mall after, so the two girls walked there alone.

Suddenly, Guigui felt that she was being pulled back by someone. She turned around, and saw that Hebe was too being dragged by a guy in a dark hoodie on. "HEY!!! LET GO OF ME!!!" Guigui screamed as she tried to struggle free.

Hebe opened to join in with the screaming, but couldn't, because the person had clapped their hand over . Hebe's first instinct, was to bite the hand, which she did, hard. The person's grip on her loosened a bit, and then tightened up.

"Don't even try anything funny." The person pushed Hebe into alley, along with Guigui.
Guigui panted, against the wall with Hebe, she was scared, "Wh-what do you want?"
"Give me your wallet!!" their two attackers held out their hands.
"No way." Guigui glared at them, her fear turning to anger.

Hebe nudged Guigui. "I-I think we should just give our wallets to th-them..." Her hand went into her bag.
Guigui held Hebe's hand from taking out her wallet, "No. These stupid people. How could we just give our wallets to them?"
One of the guys smirked, "Oh yeah..." he walked closer and closer.

Guigui kicked him, hard.
"OW!!!" the guy knelt in pain.
The other one advanced on Hebe and Guigui went over, grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him.
Hebe, on the other hand, was terrified. She just stood there, not knowing what to do.
Guigui turned to Hebe, "Come on! Let's go!!"
Hebe just stood there.

"HEBE!!!" Guigui tried to grab Hebe’s hand, but one of their attackers knocked her in the head. "OWWW!!!" Guigui rubbed her head. Then another one kicked her until she fell onto the floor and was bleeding.

"Guigui!" Hebe snapped out of it, and tried to go over to where she was lying on the ground.
Guigui tried to summon all her strength. [Come on. Get up!] But for some reason, she felt really weak, she couldn't move.

"Come on... let's have some fun." one of guys walked closer towards Hebe.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!! AHHH!!!!" Hebe shrieked, her body pressed against the wall.
The person was about to get closer, but Guigui and Hebe heard a distinctive voice.
"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"

It was Aaron.

The two guys saw Geroge and Aaron approach, and they immediately ran away.
Aaron ran up to Hebe, who was still petrified. "Are you okay?" he hugged her.

Guigui watched, from the ground as Aaron comforted Hebe and whispered in her ear. Tears fell down her cheeks, not from the physical pain of her leg bleeding, but the emotional pain. Aaron didn't even notice her, he was too busy with Hebe.

Geroge ran over, "Guigui!!! You're bleeding!! Are you okay?"
Aaron glanced at Guigui, "Geroge….you take care of Guigui, I'm going to bring Hebe home." With that, he left with Hebe.

Guigui cried. She couldn't believe it. Aaron didn't even care about her. There was no 'Are you okay?' or anything like that.

Geroge tried to joke around with her, "Does it hurt that much? Are your leg okay?."

Guigui cried even harder, "N-no... my leg doesn't hurt... I don't care about it.. it's my heart that's hurting..." she sobbed loudly, "I-I... told myself that it was okay that Aaron was going out with Hebe... I thought I had already gotten over it... b-but when I saw him... comforting her like that, and completely ignoring me... I felt..." she bit her lip, as more tears fell.

Geroge finally understood. Guigui wasn't crying because she was frightened. She wasn't crying because she had gotten hurt. She wasn't crying because her leg was bleeding. No, she was crying because Aaron had hurt her heart. Geroge hug Guigui tightly, "It's okay... don't cry Guigui..."

* * *
As Aaron walked Hebe home, they were both silent. Aaron thought about how he had just left Guigui, he hadn't wanted to. He thought back to the talk he and Geroge had just had.

*Flashback.*
"Aaron..." Geroge looked at Aaron with a very serious expression.

"Yeah? What? Come on, we should probably go meet up with Guigui and Hebe at the mall." Aaron started to walk away.

Geroge grabbed onto Aaron’s arm. "No, hold on... I have something I need to tell you."

"Okay..."

"Do you like Guigui?"

Aaron was taken aback by that question. "As a friend yeah. Of course. But, no, not that way..." [At least, I don't think so..] "... I mean, I have a girlfriend already!"
Geroge nodded, "Okay..."

Aaron frowned, "Why? Tell me."

"Nothing.. it's just that... " Geroge didn't know how to say it, "If you really like Guigui, go for her. But if you don't, then just be happy with Hebe, that's all I'm saying."

"What are you trying to imply?"

"I'm not trying to imply anything! Just... be happy with Hebe, okay? She's a great girl... and so is Guigui, don't lead her on, don't hurt her."

"I don't know what you're saying. What leading her on? What hurting her?"

Geroge shrugged, "Whatever."

"You like Guigui don't you?"

Geroge looked away.

"You do."

"Yeah... I do, so what?" Geroge frowned at Aaron. [At least I don't try to hide my feelings about her like you do.]

Aaron nodded, "Take good care of her."

*End of flashback.*

------------------------------------------
Seriously, this is my first fanfic, so bear with me, i think aaron going to know, at the end of the chapter. There is less guilun moments tgt, I know, sorry. I will improved on my next fanfic. (: