Chapter 15

I will always be there for you

 

THE END. <3

Yep, last chapter. I know. This story is kinda short. But I'm sort of running out of ideas... so yeah. Sorry about that. ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------
Geroge was determined. "I'll do something. Guigui, I'll let you get your happiness back."

* * *
*At school.*
Guigui continued her school day just like the ones before. Lifelessly, and unhappily. She couldn't wait until this day would end.
The bell rang, after what felt like centuries and Guigui walked over to the music room. "I'm here Mr. Lin!"

* * *
"Aaron, can I talk to you for a sec?" Hebe approached Aaron in the hallway with a serious expression.
"Sure." Aaron answered.

* * *
Geroge went over to the piano room and heard Guigui playing the piano and singing. He tried the door knob. It was unlocked. Walking away, he smiled to himself. "Perfect."

* * *
After talking to Hebe, Aaron was about to leave when he heard someone call his name. Turning around, he saw it was Geroge.
"Hey." Geroge ran over, panting. "Aaron... we need to talk..."

* * *
Guigui closed her eyes as she was playing and singing. Images of Hebe and Aaron flashed through her head. She had that flashback of Aaron caring for Hebe after they had been attacked and hardly noticed her. Then she pictured the times before Hebe and Aaron were dating. How the 3 of them could talk on the phone or MSN forever, just about some random stuff. She smiled at the thoughts as a tear rolled down her cheek. This strange thing had been happening so many times. She would feel happy and sad at the same time. Guigui stopped playing and opened her eyes. To her amazement, Aaron stood there watching her.
"AARON!" Guigui stood up. "Wh-what are you doing here?"
Aaron walked closer, "Geroge told me everything."
"Stupid Geroge. I'm going to go kill him afterwards." Guigui muttered.

"No, don't do that." Aaron put his hands on Guigui's shoulder. "Guigui... do you... do you like me?"

Guigui looked away, "Of course. As a friend."

"No... not that way. You know what I mean."

Guigui was silent. She felt tears fall down.

"Answer me Guigui."

"No, I don't" Guigui answered. She couldn't hurt Hebe. She couldn't. It was wrong.

"Then look me in the eye and say it."

Guigui took a deek breath and she looked up at Aaron. "No I don't. You already have Hebe. Be happy." Guigui could feel the tears coming again. "And... and leave me alone!" Guigui grabbed her bag and ran away.

"Guigui!!"

* * *
Guigui ran and ran, she didn't know where she was going, but she just had to escape. Not knowing it, she had ran all the way to the elementary school she, Hebe and Aaron had attended. Slowing down to a walk, she walked into the tiny park. She smiled through her tears as she approached the slide.

*Flashback.*

Little Aaron and Guigui were playing tag Aaron was "It".
"AHHH!!!" Guigui screamed happily as she ran around and around the slide, away from Aaron.

"I'm going to get you!!" Aaron screeched playfully.

"NO!!!" Guigui giggled and continued running in circles. "OWW!!!" Guigui tripped over a small section of the slide and fell onto the ground. She started to cry.

"Are you okay?" Aaron knelt down next to her.

Guigui shook her head and pointed to a scratch on her knee.

Aaron smiled and took out a pink bandaid out of his pocket and put it on her knee.

Guigui started giggling hysterically.

"What's so funny?"

"Aaron... you're so funny! Who keeps bandaids in their pockets? Especially pink ones!!"

Aaron smiled. "I'll tell you why. It's a secret. You can't tell anyone."

Guigui stopped laughing. She nodded. To little kids her age, secrets were important matters. "I won't tell." she whispered.

Aaron smiled and took out 2 tiny boxes of bandaids. One was blue and one was pink. "You see, I want to be a doctor when I grow up, so I keep bandaids in my pocket. Pink ones for girls, and blue ones for boys. That way, whenever someone gets hurt, I can help them. This way, I can practice and get ready to be a real doctor."

Guigui nodded. "I get it. But still, don't you think it's funny keeping bandaids in your pockets?"

Aaron shrugged, "That's what a practice doctor gotta do."
Guigui giggled.

*End of Flashback.*

"We had lots of fun when we were little didn't we?" Aaron approached her suddenly.

Guigui snapped out of it. "What are you doing here?"

"Coming after you." Mike grinned at her.

"Why though?"

Aaron sighed and sat down in a nearby swing.

Guigui just stood there.

"Because I like you."

"No you don't." Guigui frowned, "You like Hebe. Remember? You're girlfriend and also my best friend."

"So I thought..." Aaron explained. "I remember when Geroge started to get close to you. I had this unexplainable feeling of jealously. I didn't know why. I told myself I had Hebe, I should be happy. Today, Hebe told me that she wanted to break up. She said that she really liked me and all, but whenever I was with her, I didn't seem totally there. My heart was always somewhere else. Plus, she thought it was sort of awkward dating me, she said we'd be better off as friends. I agreed. Then, Geroge told me everything. How I had mistaken Hebe for you from the start. That's when I found out, that I really like you. I really do Guigui. And I know you do too."

Guigui just stood there.

Aaron stood up and walked over to where she was. "You do, don't you."

"No." Guigui answered stubbornly.

"Yes you do."
"No I don't."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."

"Guigui..."

"I don't." Guigui looked up at Aaron who had a serious expression on his face. She started to giggle.

"Geroge told me how heartbroken you were. I could tell. You were a total different person after those people attacked you and Hebe. At first, I thought maybe you were tired, or maybe you were hurt because those of what those people did to you. Then I said to myself, Geroge’s there. He'll take good care of you. I have Hebe already. Geroge can give you your happiness. It wasn't until today that I found out from Geroge that yes, he wanted to make you happy. But the only person who could make you happy, is me. And that you've been so tired, so hurt, all because of me." Aaron wrapped his arms around Guigui. "But don't worry." he whispered in her ear. "I'll make sure you won't be hurt anymore."

Tears rolled down Guigui's cheeks. She looked at Aaron. "Really? You like me? Really?"

Aaron smiled at her. "Really." then he wiped the tears off Guigui's face.

Guigui put her hand around Aaron. "Well, in that case, then I like you too." she giggled.

Aaron smiled and kiss her passionately .
-----------------------------------------------------