Chapter 3

I will always be there for you

Chapter 3

Every single mouth dropped as about a million pairs of eyes opened wide. And no, they were not staring at Hebe, who by the way, looked just as stunning as always. No, they were gaping at the person standing behind her, Guigui. Now, Guigui always looked nice, but in a much more casual way. Right now, she was wearing a white blouse and a plaid skirt. A matching headband was in her hair, which was striaght and then gradually curled at the ends. Guigui was wearing a pair of white, super cute ankle boots. Guigui was a natural beauty, but with the light makeup that Hebe had helped her put on, she looked absolutely adorable and stunning. Guigui looked around, embarrassed as people, especially those of the opposite gender, stared at her.
Hebe looked at everyone's shocked gazes and smiled proudly. [See? I knew I could get all the guys falling for Guigui. I'm so smart!]She smiled at Guigui as they approached her classroom. "See ya Guigui!"

Guigui nodded as she walked into her classroom. The people who were already there couldn't keep their eyes off her. Guigui smiled uncomfortabely. She sat down at her desk and looked at her shoes. [This is soooooo awkward.]

* * *

A few minutes before the bell rang, Aaron entered the classroom whistling. He spotted Guigui. "Hey Gui-" He stopped mid-sentence.

Guigui looked up at Aaron and frowned, "I know, I know, I look terrible. No point in rubbing it in. It's all Hebe's fault. She took me shopping yesterday and-"

Aaron sat down next to her, "No way Guigui! I was just surprised. You look beautiful!!"

Guigui smiled, "Really?"

Aaron laughed and nodded, "Of course. I bet there are a million guys who would die to go out with you."

Guigui turned away, blushing slightly. [He thinks I'm beautiful!!]

* * *

*At lunch.*

Guigui and Hebe were sitting in their usual table, waiting for Aaron and his friends to arrive.

A group of guys burst through the cafeteria doors. "GUIGUI!!!!!!" they yelled as they pushed and shoved to get to the table.

Guigui's eyes widened. "Oh no."

Hebe just giggled.

They finally reached the table.

"Guigui!!" one of them cried as he got pushed around.

"Hey Guigui, do you want to see a movie with me after school?"

"No way!! Guigui, go out with meeee!!!"

"I LOVE YOU GUIGUI!!!"

"NO! I LOVE HER MORE!!!"

"Who cares if you love her or not. The most important thing is that she loves ME!!!!!!"

"Guigui, do you want to go out with me?"

"Guigui, please be my girlfriend!"

Guigui looked away. "See Hebe? Thanks a lot."

"What's so bad about that? Now you can get a boyfriend." she leaned in and whispered, "And then you can double date with me and Aaron."

Guigui frowned. [Right. Double date with you and Aaron. How about you double date with ME and Aaron.]

Aaron yelled, "QUIET!!!!"

Everyone in the cafeteria shut up.

Aaron frowned, "Now move it."

All the guys who were once crowding over the table ran away. They were afraid of Aaron.

Aaron's friends gaped at Guigui.

"Guigui, how did you become so pretty?"

"Oh no, now we've got another Hebe."

Hebe frowned at that comment.

"Wow... Guigui, now you're going to beat Hebe at being the most popular girl at the school."

"Why don't you guys just sit down and shut up?" Aaron frowned at them, annoyed.

Guigui smiled at Aaron. "Thanks."

"No problem." Aaron started to eat.

Hebe smiled at Aaron and started eating.

* * *

*After school.*

It was Friday. Guigui hurried towards the music room, eager to get stated. As she rushed through the hallways, she could hear guys yelling at her to go out with them. It was starting to get annoying. Guigui reached the room and went inside. "Mr. Lin!! I'm here!!!"

Mr. Lin came out of his office. "Hi Guigui... wow... you sure changed a lot..."

Guigui shrugged it off. "Whatever. It was all Hebe."

Mr. Lin smiled. "Okay then. Have fun!" he left the room.

Guigui hummed to herself as she sat down at the piano. She took out her folder and put it onto the piano. Taking out the song Ke Ai again, she raised the lid of the piano and started to play.

* * *

Hebe frowned. [Stupid me. I forgot my binder in the music room.] she ran towards the music room.

* * *

Guigui stopped playing. "I think I've got this piece mastered. Hmmm..." She dug through her folder, looking for that new piece that she had gotten from Mr. Lin. "Where is it?"

* * *

Hebe got to the music room. She slowed down and walked towards the door, her new heels were clicking loudly on the hard floor.

* * *

Guigui heard someone coming. She shrugged it off. "Whatever. The door's locked anyway... wait... oh no... I forgot to lock the door..." Guigui stuffed her folder into her bag and heaved it onto her shoulder. She looked around desperately. There was no where to hide and the footsteps were getting closer. She heard someone turn the door knob. Guigui clutched onto her bag and lifted her feet and sat cross-legged on the bench. [Hopefully, the person won't see me here.]

* * *

Hebe opened the door and looked around the room. "Mr. Lin?"

Guigui was shocked when she heard Hebe's voice. [I can't let her see me here! If she knows that I play the piano and stuff, she'll make me play for everyone!!!] Guigui sat still as she heard Hebe peek open the door to Mr. Lin's office.

* * *

Aaron walked towards the music room, hoping to hear the music and the girl singing. He had came yesterday, but no one was there. Aaron approached the room. He didn't hear anything. Disappointed, he turned around to leave.

* * *

Hebe frowned as she looked around the room. "Where is it?" She walked around. "Aha!!!" Hebe walked over to the stacks of chairs and plucked her binder from behind one of the chairs. She put it into her bag. "Now I have to hurry... my mom doesn't like waiting for me..." Hebe hurried out.

* * *

Aaron was about to leave when he heard someone coming from the music room and ran over to the wall and hid behind it. He carefully peeked out. To his surprise, he saw Hebe hurry out, as she was humming a tune. Hebe hurried down the hallway, not noticing Aaron.

Aaron smiled. [I can't believe it!! Hebe's the girl!!! And she was humming that song!] Aaron had mistaken the song that Angela was humming for the song that Guigui sang, Ke Ai. [But that doesn't make sense. The last time, I saw the girl come out of the room, she had long black hair, Hebe's hair is such a dark shade of the brown, that it's almost black! Oh whatever. Maybe that girl was Hebe's friend or whatever. Or maybe I was just dreaming.] Pushing away those thoughts, Aaron ran in the direction that Hebe had went.

* * *

Guigui put down her legs and sighed. "Whew. That was close." she got up and went over to Mr. Lin's office. "That was too close. Guigui, next time, remember to lock the door." she scolded herself as she took the keys and locked the door.