Chapter 11

I will always be there for you

Chapter 11

Guigui was reading another good novel at her desk. Her legs were swinging back and forth and she was humming the tune to Nu sheng, she was in a good mood.
Her whole body shook, when someone smacked there hand on her desk. She looked up to see Geroge standing there, smiling.

"Geroge... don't do that, you almost scared me to death..." Guigui pressed a hand against her chest.
"Sorry..." Geroge chuckled playfully, and he swung himself in the empty seat in front of her, sitting backwards so he could face Guigui.

Guigui nodded and went back to her book.
Geroge leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to help you."
Guigui frowned and leaned away, "With what?"
"Aaron." Geroge simply uttered two word.

"NO! DON'T!!!" Guigui stood up immediately, only to find that the other people in the class were staring at her. "Sorry." she sat back down. "No way Geroge. Hebe and Aaron are already going out."
Geroge grinned, "Sure.. but he likes you."
Guigui rolled her eyes, "Right."

"No really. I mean, the only reason why he asked Hebe out in the first place, was because he thought she was you. And besides, haven't you noticed? Whenever I get close to you and talk to you, he gets all jealous... it's SO obvious he likes you Guigui!"

"Sshh..." Guigui put a finger to her lips and looked around, to see if anyone was listening. "Okay, so what are you planning to do then Geroge Hu?"
Geroge smiled evilly, "You'll see."

Guigui frowned and went back to her novel as Geroge swung back around in his seat. [I don't like that smile on his face, he's up to no good!]

Aaron walked into class and was surprised to see Geroge sitting in front of Guigui. He walked over and stood in front of him, "What are you doing here? Don't you usually sit back there?" he pointed at the back of the room.

Geroge shrugged and turned around and smiled sweetly at Guigui, "I wanted to sit with Guigui today. What? You have a problem with that?" A smirk appeared on his face.
"What are you doing?" Guigui hissed through gritted teeth, even though she knew exactly what Geroge was up to. He was trying to make Mike jealous. "Stop it."

Geroge just smiled at her and turned back around.
Aaron, not noticing, glared at him, before sitting down beside Guigui. [Stupid Geroge.]

Guigui stole a glance at him, and saw that indeed Geroge was right, Aaron WAS jealous. She was starting to feel happy, when she remembered that Aaron was going out with her best friend. Shaking her head, she muttered to herself, "I can't do that."

* * *
As they were going to lunch, Geroge put his arm around Guigui's shoulder, "Hey Guigui." he looked at Aaron to see his reaction.

Aaron frowned and plucked Geroge's arm off Guigui, "Watch what your doing." Then he followed Hebe, who was dragging him.

Guigui frowned at Geroge, "Stop it Geroge. Aaron’s already with Hebe, who so happens to be my best friend."

Geroge shrugged, "Whatever." he watched Guigui hurry to catch up with Aaron and Hebe and sighed. "I'm only doing this for you Guigui. I really like you, but I know your heart belongs with Aaron. So I know that by helping put you and Aaron together, you'll be happy, and I'll be happy too."
-----------------------------------------------
Winglin is down for a few days, almost a week! AH. I get back my chinese prelim exam, and i am happy with my results. :D 86/100. WOOTS. <3