Chapter 13

I will always be there for you

Chapter 13

Guigui went to school the next day. She could hardly hear the usual screams in the hallway for her to go out with some guy. She walked through the crowded hallways
lifeless.

When she got to class, she slunk into her seat.
Geroge went into the classroom, it hurt him to see Guigui so upset. "Hey Guigui..."

Guigui looked up, "Hey." she put her head back down.

"Don't be so sad.." Geroge sat down in front of her.

"I'm not." Guigui forced a smile.

"Guigui, if you treat me as a friend... drop the mask." Geroge looked at her worried.

The smile was wiped off her face. Guigui bit her lip. "C-can we not talk about this?" she could feel that she was going to cry anytime.

Geroge nodded and turned back around.

* * *
*At lunch.*

Like usual, Geroge sat with Guigui, Aaron sat with Hebe. He noticed that Guigui had hardly said a word. She just stole glances at Hebe and Mike once in a while, looking sad.

When Guigui looked up from her food, Geroge flashed her a smile, hoping she'd smile back.

Guigui just looked at him, and went back to her food.

Geroge sighed. [Where's the cute, happy guigui?]

* * *
*After school in the music room.*

Guigui stopped playing. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't concentrate on the music. Usually, even if something really bad was happening, she would always be able to push away those thoughts and be able to concentrate into the music. And doing that always made her happy. Well, not this time. Guigui put her hands above the keyboard and tried playing again. A tear rolled down her cheek.

*Flashback.*

Aaron ran up to Hebe, who was still petrified. "Are you okay?" he hugged her.

Guiguiwatched, from the ground as Aaron comforted Hebe and whispered in her ear. Tears fell down her cheeks, not from the physical pain of her leg bleeding, but the emotional pain. Aaron didn't even notice her, he was too busy with Hebe.

*End of Flashback.*

Guigui's hands fell onto the keyboard, the sound erupted out of the piano. Not a sweet melody, just a bunch of notes, clashing against each other. Her head dropped into her arms as she cried. She couldn't stand it, she just broke down. She had always told herself to be strong. To treat Aaron as a best friend. She thought she had almost had it, like she was ready to move on... but ever since yesterday, that wasn't the case. She found out that she really loved Aaron. Yes, she really, really loved Aaron.
-----------------------------------------------