Chapter 10

I will always be there for you

Chapter 10

*Just before lunch.*
Guigui walked out of the classroom with Hebe, who was busy chatting about some kind of makeover idea for Guigui. Yeah, again.
Aaron spotted Guigui and Hebe across the hallway. He waved at them and ran over. "Hey Guigui! Hey Hebe!"
Hebe beamed and put her arm around her boyfriend.
Guigui felt just a tad jealous, but she immediately reminded herself that she was supposed to be treating Aaron as just a best friend again.
"Guigui!" Geroge approached them.
Aaron was in a better mood today, and he greeted Geroge a little more politely.
Guigui smiled at Geroge. "Hi."
"You guys don't mind if I eat lunch with you again, right?"

"Of course not!" Hebe butted in, even though the question was directed at Guigui. She nudged Hebe and whispered. "This is your chance to get a boyfriend."
Guigui rolled her eyes, "Hebe."
Giggling, Hebe walked ahead with Aaron, who is looking at Guigui all this while.
Geroge nudged Guigui lightly, "Don't you think they're a cute couple. I heard from Aaron how they started dating. A sweet story, don't you think?" he looked at Guigui carefully, to see her reaction.


Guigui could feel that Geroge was trying to hint something. She simply forced a smile, "Yeah. They are very cute together." she walked ahead of him.
Geroge hurried to catch up, "Mmmhmmm... I mean, it IS really sweet, isn't it? Aaron fell in love with Hebe after hearing her sing and play the piano."
Guigui quickly covered up the frown that formed on her face with a fake smile, "Yeah it is." she hurried along again.

Geroge caught up with her, "It's like he and Hebe were made to be TOGETHER." he emphasized the word together, as he watched Guigui closely for any sign on jealously.
Guigui stopped walking all of a sudden and Geroge had to stagger a bit to keep his balance. "Why did you stop walking?" he asked.

Guigui frowned at him, "Geroge. I don't know what you're trying to hint or imply, but stop it. Okay?" With that, Guigui hurried off.
Geroge smirked to himself. [I've just broken your seemingly-perfect cover Guigui. I know you like Aaron now, who happens to be dating your best friend Hebe.]

* * *
*After school in the music room.*
Guigui stopped playing and she let her fingers rest on the keyboard. Smiling, she took out another piece, TiAmo. She loved this song very much.

* * *
Geroge walked around whistling, when he heard someone playing on the piano and singing. [Must be Hebe. Aaron told me all about her playing the piano after school.] Geroge walked up to the music room and turned the door knob.

* * *
Guigui heard someone open the door. She immediately stopped playing and she froze. [Who could it be? And how could I have forgotten to lock the door, AGAIN?!] Guigui felt like hitting herself in the head.
"Hebe?"

To her surprise, Guigui heard that the voice belonged to Geroge Hu.
Geroge walked over to the piano, and he was shocked to see Guigui sitting at the piano, instead of Hebe. "Why is it you?"
Guigui sighed, "You better not tell ANYONE. Especially NOT AARON."
Geroge raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me, that the person that Aaron had fallen in love with, is you, and he's just mistaken it for Hebe."

Guigui sighed again, "Just don't tell. I can't let anyone know that I play the piano and I sing."
Geroge smiled and joked playfully, "Hmmm... I'm not sure... I'm terrible at keeping secrets..."
"You tell, and you die. I will bite your hand until it is all swollen" Guigui stood up as she glared fiercely at Geroge.

Geroge was taken aback at the scary look on Guigui's usually cute and innocent face. "Woah. Okay, okay. I was just kidding. I didn’t know you can be this fierce.
Guigui smacked George on his head, Now you BETTER not tell ANYONE. And I mean it."
Geroge nodded and saluted her, "Yes madam!"
Guigui laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here is another chapter! :D I will not be updating until next friday. kay? COMMENTS PLEASE! <3