Chapter 7

Cases of love

 

Chase

“Aaron, I know I shouldn’t say it but your mum is going back to USA” said Gui Gui, seriously.

“I told you already, her pain can never compared to mine” said Aaron.

“It is not like that as you see it, she really regret leaving you and your dad” said Gui Gui.

“When I make a decision, it won’t be changed” said Aaron.

“You will regret it, I shouldn’t have start this but you are being stubborn, you think you are the only one in pain, other people suffer more, that day when you said you hated her and forgive her, you hate her cause you can’t forget the past , your forgiveness has already let go of the hatred, I hope you can change your mind” lectured Gui Gui, angrily.

Aaron stood there.

Gui Gui accompanied Aaron’s mum to the airport, looking disappointed. As they walked, they saw Aaron walking towards them. Aaron and his mum was talking and hugged. Gui Gui and Aaron said their last goodbye as his mum went to check in and left. Gui Gui was smiling.

“Why are smiling for?” asked Aaron.

“Nothing, I never knew you would come” said Gui Gui, smiling.

Aaron also smiled.

They were walking to buy some medicine for Mark. Suddenly, something hard hitted their heads which made them unconscious. As they woke up, they were in middle of a maze. There were a computer voice speaking through the speakers and cameras.

"Welcome to my maze, I am honored to have Aaron here to play my maze” said the computer functioned voice.

“Who are you?” asked Aaron

“It doesn’t matter who I am, the main point is how are you going to leave?” said the computer functioned voice.

“Why did you kidnap us? What do you want?” asked Gui Gui.

“For fun, I don’t like you guys, I want you to play a little game” answered computer functioned voice.

“What game? How are we suppose to play?” asked Gui Gui.

“Easy, each of you go to the entrances, solve the math question, there are sets of numbers, you have to step on the numbers of the answers from the math questions. If you step on the wrong one, it will explode, go to the stage and complete the mission that will be given” explained computer functioned voice. “Ah…I nearly forgot one is safe and one is dangerous, good luck, ahahaha”.

Aaron and Gui Gui was thinking, they went to each entrance, Gui Gui ran out and stopped Aaron from going in.

“Aaron, my math question is hard, so I was thinking if we can swap” said Gui Gui.

“This isn’t the time to be silly” said Aaron, seriously.

“I am not, it is hard please” begged Gui Gui.

“Ok, be careful” said Aaron, about to leave.

“Wait,” shouted Gui Gui. “What if one of us won’t able to go out?”

“We both will be able to escape” said Aaron, confidently.

5 comments and i will update

you can also try my first fan fiction
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/FLHforever/