Chapter 8

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

knock, knock!

"Yes, please come in." 

"Sir!" 

"Ah, Insp.Byulyi. what can i help you? well, have a sit first". The chief who also known as Chief Kim invite Moonbyul to have a sit on the chair infront of him.

"Well, thank you, sir". Moonbyul sit on the chair.

Chief Kim looks at Moonbyul and he knows there is something bothering that man. He was looking at a report before Moonbyul came into his room. 

"I know there's something bothering you, but what can I help you, Insp?". The chief putting down his report and his eyes fixed on Moonbyul.

Moonbyul looking back at his leader and he knows sooner or later he needs to ask this from Chief Kim.

"I'm sorry sir if I'm bothering you, but i need to ask you something. It's about Moonbyul and the officers who died 2 months ago. Is there any progress in the case, sir?". Moonbyul looks serious when asking that to his Chief.

"Oh, about the case. Well, its still under investigation and the officer who is handling the case now still dont have enough evidences to arrest anyone yet. By the way, why you seem so interest with this case?". Chief Kim wants to know why the girl that sits infront of him wants to know about this.

"Its because, Moonbyul is my friend. I know sir, and I'm sure his mother and also the other officers's families that died on that day are suffering right now. I've meet all of them and they are still sad from their lost. I know the officer that handling this case is trying his best to solve it but sir, I want to ask you to give permission for me to handle this case.". Moonbyul tells the reason why he come to see his Chief. He knows its hard for Chief Kim to make a decision about this but he hopes Chief Kim understand and can give the case to him.

The chief seems thinking hard. He knows Byulyi is hard working police officer and can handle all sort of cases very well. She always remind him about Insp.Moonbyul. Both of the 2 officers seems very familiar. 

"Insp.Byulyi, I'll ask the officer to give you all the details about the case. I want you to handle it. But make sure you will solve it no matter what because this will be your responsibility now. I dont want to hear about any bad news from you. I want you to solve it as soon as possible.".

Moonbyul stand up and relief when chief Kim give his permission to handle the case. 

"Thank you, sir! I promise sir, i wont make you disappoint. I'll make sure to handle this with care. i promise i'll take down all the culprits and bring the justice to all the victims!". 

When Moonbyul wants to leave the Chief's office and back to his place, the Chief give an info about the case that shocked Moonbyul.

"Be careful Insp. dont trust anyone..". The Chief warns Moonbyul to be careful because he knows this case is not just a normal case but it involving the officer in the police department. 

"Yes, Sir!".

Moonbyul went to his house to meet his mother and also Wheein. Its been 2 days since he last meet them. since there's a lot of works to do in the office and also he's now incharge of handling the case, he needs to find more clues and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter