chapter 12

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss, i've searched all over the place, inside Moonbyul's desk as well, but there's no sign of the pendrive." said one of them to Kai.

"Where did Moonbyul keeps that thing? I need to find it as soon as possible. If not, there will be some serious problem for us". Kai seems anxious when his right men couldn't find the pendrive.

Moonbyul still hiding behind the wall heard all the conversations between them. When Kai said that he gaves the pendrive to him, he tries to remember about it but he does not remember anything.

                                  

-A WEEK BEFORE THE INCIDENT-

 

Moonbyul and Kai are heading to a restaurant for lunch. Since Yongsun didn't want to join them, they decided to just take the lunch at the nearest restaurant.

While they were waiting for their foods, Kai take out something from his pocket and give it to Moonbyul.

"A pendrive? Why do you giving this to me?." asked Moonbyul. He kinda curious about the content inside the pendrive.

"Can you keep it with you, just for a week? I promise I'll take it back once eveything are safe." Said Kai

"What do you mean by until everything are safe?What's inside the pendrive anyway?." Kai's words makes Moonbyul even more curious and he want to knows what Kai means by that.

"It's not important, bro. Just some private things that anyone shouldn't know about". tell Kai.

"Private things?... Wait for a second, its your collections, isn't it?" Moonbyul looks at Kai and smiles.

"Oh, yeah...you can keep it for me, right?. please bro, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter