Chapter 6

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What!?? a GIRL going to replace Moonbyul's position?? Are you kidding me, sir??" Kai doesn't seems to agree with the replacement. 

"What can i do, Kai? Its all from the commissioner. He, himself picked this kid to replace Moonbyul. Beside, i think its not bad to have her in this unit. I've already take a look at her profiles. She's quite good. As good as Moonbyul, i must say.". The chief tries to explain it to Kai.

"But why can't it be me, sir? I can replace Moonbyul's position. Im capable to lead our unit. I think i can do much better than... This, kid!". Kai expressed his desire to be the new senior inspector. 

"I know you can, Kai. But what can i say, you need to follow the order. She is your new leader now and you must accept it.". The chief tapping Kai's shoulder and walks away from his room.

 

 

"Okay everyone, listen! I need to introduce to you guys our new senior inspector, insp.Byulyi. She will leads our crime unit from now on.". The chief introduced Byulyi to the another officers.

"Wow, our new team leader is really pretty, right??!" "Yeah, yeah... She's so pretty!. The officers whispering with each others when they look at Byulyi. Their new leader. 

"Hello, my name is Byulyi, i maybe doesn't have much experience in Korea as a police officer, but i used to work in United State as a investigator for FBI for 3 years. Now, i've been calling back to Korea to be in this unit and i'll make sure i'll do my best to be a good leader. I hope we can work as a team. Thank you!". Moonbyul looks serious as he introduced himself to everyone as Byulyi. 

"By the way, welcome to this unit. I bet, you'll get a bit hard to control those boys..well, as you know, this unit is full with mal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter