Chapter 15

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai continue his searching for the pendrive everywhere but still he can't find it. The clock is ticking and he need to get it back as soon as possible. He doesn't care about his own life anymore but he doesn't want to risk his family's life to those mafias. He knows how heartless and cruel they can be. 

"Where the hell did Moonbyul keep it? Damn it Moonbyul!". Cursing like it was Moonbyul fault for keeping it away.

He searched every places Moonbyul could keep it but still, the pendrive is still nowhere to be found. He try to think harder where could Moonbyul kept it and when he remember there is still one more place. Moonbyul's house. But little did he know, Byulyi who is actually Moonbyul found it first.

Moonbyul on the other hand, still hugging his wife, try to calm her. He knows Yongsun still can't forget and blaming herself  for what really happened on that day. the day that he died. With Yongsun is now pregnant, it will not be good for the baby's health and also hers too if she keep the unhealthy emotion in her. He knows he need to stop this for the sake of his family. Enough with all the suffering they need to face.

Yongsun's tears still falling from her eyes but when she's in Byulyi embrace, she feels more calmer and safer. The only person who can make her feel that way was Moonbyul. But, no matter how much Byulyi embrace can make her feel like that, for her Byulyi is not Moonbyul. The younger girl is not the one that she needs.

When Yongsun feel much better, she let herself go from the younger girl embrace. She gives a thin smile to her. 

"Sorry for wetting your shirt." said Yongsun while wiping tears from her eyes with her hand. She feels so much better now.

"Don't mention it, its okay. I dont mind as long as it makes you feel better. But are you sure you're okay now, Yongsun?". asked Moonbyul, still concerned. He gently caressed her on the back.

"Yeah i'm fine.Thank you, Byulyi.". answered Yongsun, short. 

"Yongsun...". he said, slowly kneeling infront of her. 

"What happened to Moonbyul, it's not your fault at all. Don't ever blaming yourself. What ever happened on that day, it was all written. There's nothing we can do to about it. It may hurt to let go but sometimes it hurts more to hold on. You need to do that too. let him go." The words 'let him go' that come out from his own mouth makes him hurts but he cannot be selfish. He knows by doing that, Yongsun will be able to live on without him.

"But he promised me to grow old together, to always be with me when I need him. To protect me from any harms.."

"And yes..he did. He did protect you! He fulfill his promise by protecting you on that day. Eventhough he needs to pay it with his own life. And I believe, Yongsun, he has no regret at all.". His eyes still fixed to hers.

"How do you sure he has no regret about it?". asked Yongsun, seeking for the answer.

"Because I know. I know how he feel about you. The love he has for you. He'll do anything for you because you're his precious.". Moonbyul held his wife's hands make her sure it indeed true.

Yongsun look into Byulyi eyes. No lies she can sense from the eyes of hers. She knows Byulyi saying the truth. But there is no way she can't ever forget her husband.

Moonbyul look at his watch. He totally forgot he need to do something. But he can't leave Yongsun alone right know. 

Yongsun noticed that the younger girl keep watching her watch. She knows she needs to leave. She assured her that she is alright and asked her not to worry.

"There's one thing I need to tell you. Please be careful with Kai. He is not the same person we used to know. Do not trust him.". tells Moonbyul before he leave.

 

 

Moonbyul called his officer to inform that he'll not going to the office today. He drove his car heading back to his apartment and went straight to his room. He then switch on his laptop and take out the pendrive from his pocket. He was to focus.

"What are you doing?". out of nowhere a girl voice could be heard talking to him.

Shocked, Moonbyul jumped up from his chair nearly bumped his head on the wall. He looked behind and saw a young lady with a black dress smirking and waving at him.

"...Hwasa-ssi???. Can you please not doing something like that again? if i have a heart attack, i could die for the second time!". Moonbyul caressing his chest and try to catch up his brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter