Chapter 5

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dady! Where have you been? I missed you so much~~~! ". Wheein keeps sobbing and crying while hugging Moonbyul's waist. Moonbyul just standing and looking at his mother, his mind just totally freeze and he don't know what to do. His mother is also shocked because this is her first time watching Wheein being acting weird. 

"So the only person that will recognise me is Wheein?? My own daughter?". As Moonbyul recalled back when Hwasa told him that there's one person that will know Byulyi's true identity. Its turned out to be Wheein!.

"What are you doing Wheein? Stop it! She's not your father!" Moonbyul's mother tries to stop Wheein from her weirds behaviour. "Im sorry, miss. I don't know why Wheein acting weirds like this..." His mother apologise and pulled Wheein towards her. 

"No, no mom.. i mean, madam, its okay!". Moonbyul stops his mother from pulling Wheein away from him. He looks at Wheein and patting her head while Wheein is looking at him. Moonbyul smile and asking, "Do you miss daddy so much?". Wheein nodding and they starts to hugging each others. Moonbyul closed his eyes and starts to cry while Wheein keeps saying, "Don't leaves me again, don't leave me, mommy and grandma again!!". "Im promise honey, daddy won't leaving you again!". Moonbyul whispering to Wheein.

Moonbyul's mother tries to keep herself from crying but she couldn't help it when watching the two hugging and she starts to feel weak on both her legs and sits on the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter