Chapter 7

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks now since Moonbyul has returned to the real world. He never skips even for 1 day to visit and accompany his wife, Yongsun in the hospital.

Since he always in the hospital, his mother seems to fond with the girl, Byulyi, whom she doesn't know that Byulyi is actually her son, Moonbyul. For her, Byulyi is a kind and a nice girl just like Moonbyul. But there is one thing that makes her feels weird, Wheein always calling Byulyi as "Daddy" every time she came along to the hospital. She doesn't know why Wheein always acting weird like that every time she meets with Byulyi.

Byulyi also seems very attach with Wheein and always playing with her every time they meet. She's actually doesn't mind at it as long as Wheein happy and didn't get sad and keep asking about her mother.

"I know that you didn't take your lunch yet, so i make some kimbap for you. I don't know if you will like it or not but my son loves it so much and always asking me to do it for him, so....". Moonbyul's mother take out the lunch box from the paper bag that she brought from her house.

"I love kimbap so much!". Said Moonbyul. He seems super excited with the home-made kimbap.

"I know it will taste so delicious. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it, ma,am." It's been awhile now since he got to taste his mother's kimbap. He actually miss everything about his mother.

He smiles widely when he opened up the lunch box. The kimbap is nicely stay in the container.

"Wow, it's really delicious! It's been awhile since i ate kimbap that is super delicious like this!". he feels so touched and didn't even realize that his eyes is filled with his tears. He keeps his head down and continue to eat the kimbap.

suddenly, Wheein approaching Moonbyul and wipes his tears. "Why are you crying, daddy? if you sad, i'll be sad too...".

"No honey, i'm not crying, i just happy to be able to meet you and your grandma, again.That's all." Moonbyul whispering to Wheein and patting Wheein's head. They smiling to each other.

"You miss your family, right?" his mother asks. Moonbyul looks at his mother and nodding.

"i really miss them so much. You know, i feel like they are always near to me but i can't even reach them and it's upsetting me."

"I know the feeling, loosing someone that you love so much. Watching him growing up and built his own family but suddenly, he disappeared, leaving us behind. I know how you feel and it's hard but you need to accept it no matter you like it or not.." his mother looking at Moonbyul and then turns her head to Wheein that sitting next to Yongsun.

Moonbyul looks at his mother and put his hand to his mother's hand. "I really happy to be able meeting you and your family. Moonbyul always said that his mother is the nicest person on the earth and now that i've meet you, i know that he didn't lied about it.".

"You don't need to worry, i've been working on the case and i believe that we can find out who is the culprit behind Moonbyul's death. Sooner or later it wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter