Chapter 17

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The watch on his hand showed exactly on 9 o'clock at night. Moonbyul must rush to the place that Kai mention earlier when they talked on the phone. He could not wasting any time now because of his wife and his unborn baby's life is in a great danger. He can't predicted what Kai can do to Yongsun if he's not showing up right on time.

     He tries to call his mother using his cellphone while on his way to his car that was parked in the basement of his apartment. He is worried if Kai had done something terrible to his mother and daughter, wheein. After it was ringing for a few times, his mother finally answered his calls. He was relieved when he heard his mother's voice on the phone. 

     "Are you fine, aunty? how's Wheein, is she okay?". His voice was full of anxiety when he spoke to his mother. He really hopes nothing bad happened to both of them.

     "I'm fine Byulyi, Wheein is fine too but she's still in shock and crying because Kai had took away Yongsun with him. I don't know where he took her to. Please Byulyi, please..save her. I don't want to lose anyone again.." Moonbyul could hear clearly that his mother was holding back her tears.

     "I promise aunty, I will save her no matter what happen. She will returns safely to your arms again. that's my promise to you. By the way, I truly relieved that you and Wheein are safe." Moonbyul took a sigh of relief after knew they were safe.

     Moonbyul had reached to his car and he stopped for a moment. There was something he wanted to convey to his mother.

     "Aunty, I don't know what will happen to me after this, but there was something that i wanted to say to you. Can..Can I call you 'mom'? Maybe this is my last wish..". It's been like forever he wanted to ask this but it always not it the right time. He wanted to call his mother as "mom" again although he knew it will be the last.

     "You can call me whatever you wish, and I'll be happy if you calling me 'mom'. In these days, I were so happy when you came into our lifes. I am so grateful to the Lord that He sent you to replace Moonbyul's emptiness. You're my daughter and you will always be..". His mother was crying.

     "Thank you, mom..thank you for everything you had done to me. I am so lucky to have you as a mother. Please forgive me if all this time I have always making you in troubled. I love you so much. Please tell Wheein I really love her too. I want her to grow up and to be a good daughter to her parent and also a good grand daughter to you. I want her to give all her loves to her little sibling. My love for both of you will always be forever.".

     Moonbyul then turn off his cellphone after everything he wanted to say to his mother. He doesn't want his mother to hear his crying. He then threw his cellphone on the passanger seat. He cupped his face with both of his hands as he sobbed. He doesn't know what will happen after this but he was relieved to be able to say what was in his heart to his mother before he left forever..

     After a few moments, he felt his emotions were a bit stable, he then started the car and drove off from his apartment heading to the warehouse where he will meet Kai there. 

     At that time, Kai had took Yongsun to the inside of the warehouse. It was quite dark and quiet. No one there except the two of them. 

     "I'm begging you, Kai. Please do not hurt Byulyi like what you've done to Moonbyul, please.." Yongsun pleaded as she watched Kai tied her up using tape and rope when she was forced to sit on the chair. She was helpless, she needs to protect her pregnancy. She fears for her unborn child.

     "I will not hurt her if she does not do something stupid and give me for what I wanted. I need it so that my family will be safe" said Kai while he was busy tying up Yongsun. 

     "Do you ever considered Moonbyul as your own family? You know what, he always told me that you were his best friend and told me that you are not just a friend but a brother to him. He loves you but you betrayed him! why Kai.. just tell me, why.."Yongsun lowered her head as she held back her tears from falling. 

     Kai turns his head away from Yongsun. He did not want to see how dissapointed Yongsun was with him. Moonbyul is his friend, the best buddy he ever had but because of his jealousy towards everything that Moonbyul had. He turns himself into a monster. Moonbyul was a great guy and was well liked by the senior officers and junior officers as well. He never smoked and was very loyal to his wife. While, Kai is a womanizer and a heavy drinker. He never spent his time with his wife and his two children. For him, it was just a wasting of time to do so. He alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter