Chapter 14

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein is playing with her teddy bear inside her parents bedroom while Yongsun and her mother-in-law are in the kitchen preparing for their breakfast. They will eat kimchi fried rice today. 

"By the way Yongsun-ah, I've invited someone to join our breakfast today." told her mother-in-law while she's taking the kimchi container inside the frigde.

 "Who is it, mom?". asked Yongsun while her both hands busy washing the vegetables.

 "Byulyi". answered her mother-in-law, short.

 Yongsun flinched and stop doing what she was doing when she heard Byulyi's name. Her mother-in-law idea to inviting that girl to their house makes her feel uncomfortable, it's not like she hates her, no. She just doesn't know how to descibe it in words.

While they were busy preparing the food, the doorbell rang noticing both Yongsun and her mother-in-law that someone pressed their doorbell button. 

"Looks like she's here. Can you please open the gate for her, sweetie?". asked her mother-in-law, smiling at her.

Yongsun kinda hesitated at first but still went to the front door. She looked through the monitor to confirm who is exactly ringing the bell. Once she confirmed it indeed Byulyi, she slowly pressed the button to open the gate. Byulyi went inside straight to the main door. 

Yongsun opened the door for her, the taller girl standing infront of her, smiling with both of her hands carrying something. Yongsun slightly smiling back at her and take a few steps behind to give Byulyi some space to enter the house.

"Hi, it's been awhile, Yongsun-ssi. You looking better now. I'm glad." Said Byulyi smiling while her eyes still fixed to the figure infront of her.If only Yongsun know who is he really was. He really wanted to tell her how much he miss her. How badly he wanted to hug her wife right now. For a few seconds, both of them keep staring at each other without a word coming out of their mouths until his mother breaks the silence.

"Oh, you're here Byulyi, come in!". Said his mother looking at them from the kitchen. 

Moonbyul went straight to the kitchen and both of them hugging. He stays in his mother's embrace, feels the warm that nobody can give him like his mother's. so much comfortable that he can't even described. He missed it so much. He wanted to cry but he just endured it for himself. 

"Since I don't know what should I bring, so I bought some groceries." He puts the full plastic bags on the table. 

"You shouldn't troubled yourself to bring anything Byulyi-yah...". His mother looked at the plastic bags. 

"It's okay, since I don't know where should I spent my money anyway. so its better for me to buy something for you guys". Moonbyul smiles.

Yongsun just standing and watching both of them in silence. She just doesn't know what should she say at that moment. After awhile, she's heading back to the sink continue washing the vegetables.

"Is there anything I can help?". Yongsun flinched by the sudden question. She didn't realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter