Chapter 13

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Yongsun finally can be discharged after 4 weeks she had been admitted in the hospital. The doctor told her, she needs to take a lot of rest at home and do not over thinking about anything because of her pregnancy is still in the early stage. 

          While waiting for her mother-in-law picking her up, she packing up all of her belongings and put it inside her bag and smiling at wheein who is standing next to her. Wheein smiles back to her mother and continue playing with her favorite teddy bear.

         Yongsun misses her daughter so much and felt sorry because neglected Wheein when she needs her the most through the hard time. She knows Wheein still couldn't understand why her father is not with them anymore.

          After a few moments later, she heard a knocking on the door and when she opened the door she saw her mother-in-law and also a girl standing next to her. Yongsun recognized her. If not because of the girl, maybe she will not be able to hug her daughter again and realize that she's pregnant. 

          When Yongsun looking at the girl, there's a strange feeling that she can't ignored. The way she smiles, the gaze, the way she's looking at Yongsun. It reminds her someone, someone that she loves the most, the one who she wants to hug the most, Moonbyul.

          "Dady!". Wheein runs towards Byulyi when she saw her. In Wheein's eyes, Byulyi is her dad. Only Wheein can recognize Moonbyul in the form of Byulyi.

          Moonbyul wide open his arms and hug his daughter. They start giggling and happy seeing each other. 

          Yongsun was taken aback by what she sees but before she can asking about anything, Byulyi look at her and she was flustered.

          "Are you ready to go home, Yongsun?". asked Byulyi with her smile on her face.

          "Ah..Y..Yes..". answered Yongsun, short.

          Byulyi puts Wheein down and walked towards Yongsun. She takes the beg in Yongsun's hand and accidently touch her hand. He actually really wants to hold his wife hand but, in the situation like now, it will be totally awkward for all of them. Yongsun will probably never liking it.

          "Let me carry this, it's kinda heavy for you, isn't it?". 

          Yongsun still got her eyes on Byulyi. She wanted to ask something but at the moment, feels so heavy and it won't open.

          All of them walked to the parking lot at the hospital's ground floor when suddenly someone greeting them from their behind. 

          "Oh, you've been discharged today, Yongsun-ssi?".

         There's a tall and handsome man wearing a nice black suit holding a bouquet in his hand. He walked near to them and give the bouquet to Yongsun. She looks quite happy to see him but, not for Moonbyul.

          "I'm sorry for not visiting you earlier. There's a bunch of works I need to settle down. But honestly, I cannot bear to see you lying on the hospital bed. It broke my heart. I know, you're still in a deep shock after what happened. Moonbyul is my friend, and he always be. It hard for the rest of us to accept the reality. But, we need to move on. He is in a better place now". said Kai.

          "So you here too, Byulyi-ssi?. I didn't know that you know Moonbyul's family too". Kai quite suprised since he didn't know anything about Byulyi. She just show up of no where and suddenly became his leader.  

          "Yes, I knew about them since the beginning, Kai. Moonbyul's family is my family too and I'll protect them for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter