Chapter 2

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, wakey2.. its time to wake. We need to go to work. Please wake up. Today is the most important day to us.." I heard the most lovely voice in the world trying to wake me up from my sleep. Suddenly, i feel an aggressive kiss keep kissing me on my cheek. " Yongsun-ah, what are you doing?? Stop it please....~ its tickling me, hehe.." i tried to stop the kisser from doing it again. But, when i open my eyes, its not my wife who kissed me but it was my lovely daughter, Wheein. " Dady, wake..wake.. wake!" Her tiny hand slapping slowly my cheek. " Okay2 daddy is waking now, don't slapping me again, princess" as i hugging her and we keep giggling on the bed. " Moonbyul and Wheein, the breakfast is ready!" Says Yongsun as she looking at us with a smile on her lip"

" Good morning, mom " as i kiss my mom on her cheek. " Good morning to you too, son" answered my mom as she smiling back at me. I look at my wife, Yongsun, busy setting up the dining table with the food that she makes. I'm  totally thankful to her because for 4 years of our marriage, she never complaining or get tired for what she have did to me and my mom. I'm so grateful to have her as my wife.

" Oh my! It's too spicy! " I was so shocked after get a taste of the kimchi fried rice that Yongsun made. "What so spicy? It's delicious tho. Don't be such a picky eater and eat your food!" Said my mother as she keep eating the fried rice. " Look at your daughter, even she can eat this 'spicy' food. It's not that spicy tho." Said Yongsun as she's feeding Wheein. " Dady.. not spicy at all. Look mommy, dady is scared. Kekekekeke" Wheein laughing at me. Ahh, i love her giggles so much. 

As we put our uniforms to get ready going to work, Yongsun suddenly whispering that i look so hot and handsome in my uniform. " I know honey, I'm hot. You know right that i'm the most popular officer in our department?? ". I'm trying to annoying her. " Hmm..yeah, right~" well, her respond is kinda cold. When she turned around the get her lipstick, i suddenly grabbing her wrist gently and back hug her. " You smell so good my wife, can i kiss you?" She just smiles so I've try to kiss her lip but all of sudden i've heard a voice asking " dady, what are you doing to mommy??" Oh my, we're so shocked and act like nothing happens. "Hurmm, im doing nothing to your mommy, baby. Hehe" 

 

 

.

.

.

" Today, we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter