Chapter 16

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you want Yongsun still breathing, don't you dare playing tricks with me. I don't like it. You know how heartless I can be, Byulyi. and oh, Don't you dare  telling those ing cops. Let just settle it down between us. Just us. You give me the pendrive and I will give you Yongsun back. Simple, right?". Kai still speaking with Moonbyul on the phone while he keeps holding Yongsun's wrist tightly so that she can't run away from him.

"Okay Kai, I'll do anything as you said, but please, don't hurt her and my family. I..I'll be there.". Moonbyul tries to be calm but his shaking voice failed to do so. He's totally worry about his family. He doesn't know what to do and he didn't espected Kai would showing up at his house. 

"No..no. I don't want to meet you here. It's not the right place to.. you know. besides, I dont want the cute little Wheein and Moonbyul's mom to be in trouble if our deal went wrong. I don't want them to get hurt because of you! ". said Kai.

"Don't you dare to touch my mother and my daughter! Enough with what you've done to them! If you lay your finger on them, I'll kill you for sure!". Moonbyul rised  his voice and lost his coolness. His anger is rising up. No one can messing around with him when it comes to his family.

"Oh....I'm so scared. Hahaha! You sound so cute when you got angry, Byulyi. Well, enough with the talk. I want you to meet me at the warehouse. 

Remember, no cops or anyone. Just you, alone. So long for now, Byulyi.". Kai ended up their phone calls.

 

 

Wheein and Moonbyul's mom saw everything but Yongsun signal them to not get any closer. It would be dangerous for both of them. Yongsun is a police officer, so she knew how to handle the situation and to stay calm. 

"Mommy! Mommy!". Wheein keeps crying and keeps calling for her mom. Her grandmother hugs her so she can't get any near to Kai. 

"Mommy's gonna be alright baby. Don't worry, stay with your granny. I'll be back soon. Mommy's promise.". Yongsun gives a smile to her daughter and makes sure Wheein is not scared anymore. 

"Mother, please look after Wheein if...". Before Yongsun can finished her sentence, Kai interupted her.

"Enough with the drama, for godness sake!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter